Instra:Mental - Timelines LP

not sure why they felt the need to put Watching You on there

Knowing that there would be 1 more previously released tune of theirs on there, I was struggling to think which other 1 stood out the most, so it makes sense to me that it would be Watching You. Hoping there's a part 3 vinyl release!

Knowing that there would be 1 more previously released tune of theirs on there, I was struggling to think which other 1 stood out the most, so it makes sense to me that it would be Watching You. Hoping there's a part 3 vinyl release!
“Features Five, Previously Vinyl Only Cuts, With Another Six Unreleased Tracks From The Vault.”

That doesn’t leave room for Watching You (unless it’s a different version).

The resident advisor link with the news blurb and track listing has been removed from the site for some reason.

“Features Five, Previously Vinyl Only Cuts, With Another Six Unreleased Tracks From The Vault.”

That doesn’t leave room for Watching You (unless it’s a different version).

The 5 previously vinyl only cuts are every tune off Part 1 + Watching You

6 unreleased tracks are every tune on Part 2 + Shine and Deep Night

The resident advisor link with the news blurb and track listing has been removed from the site for some reason.

Yeah that's a bit weird

I've got all of the Darkestral & NonPlus+ records at home from when they were released, think I'll pass on the digital versions

I've got all of the Darkestral & NonPlus+ records at home from when they were released, think I'll pass on the digital versions

So do I, and I am all over these digital versions like a rash, don't want my copy of Pacific Heights to get any more mashed than it already is.

Wild that they opted not to make Rogue, their biggest banger, available digitally.

Wild that they opted not to make Rogue, their biggest banger, available digitally.
from that blurb that was up on RA, it sounded like they wanted to put together a cohesive album of tracks that fit their "Autonomic" sound more (which is the stuff I think in retrospect they and others are most fond of, myself included).

personally i feel it would have made more sense to put out two 3x12" compilations of about 12 tracks each: one of all their vinyl-only tracks, and another of unreleased material

Shame Intervention isn’t on here either. Never seen it for sale digitally, and can at least confirm the Exit Bandcamp doesn’t have it
I also thought that Intervention would have been a perfect one to include. Also Naked Zoo since it’s never been released on vinyl. I’m annoyed that there are digital-only tracks associated with Timelines.

Back
Top Bottom