Instra:mental start new label NonPlus+ Ltd

not sure what to make of this really, but I've got a massive weakness for anything limited edition :rinsed:

Bet they'll be a bloody tenner and all!

Not sure why these fellas vinyls seem to be priced higher than everyone elses - 'Sepia Tones' Ep was £15

Pure cheek

Bet they'll be a bloody tenner and all!

Not sure why these fellas vinyls seem to be priced higher than everyone elses - 'Sepia Tones' Ep was £15

Pure cheek

I was wondering this too, why should 12"s on exit/darkestral/nonplus be bumped up to 6.50?

I was wondering this too, why should 12"s on exit/darkestral/nonplus be bumped up to 6.50?

I think they're just milking it for all they get. They know they're 'hot right now' and everyone wants their tunes, so they bump up the price.

I think they're just milking it for all they get. They know they're 'hot right now' and everyone wants their tunes, so they bump up the price.

hmm yeah probably.. though for me at least it was enough to detract me from buying the vinyl.. The sepia tones EP was brilliant, but when 2 of the tunes aren't really that club-friendly, and it costs 15 quid, it's just not worth it.

Though I am quite a skank :rinsed:

24094_381934928919_169793058919_3922849_5721614_n.jpg

NonLtd001 - End Credits - Test Press - Full Release in stores 14-21 days

WANT

confirmed on st holdings.

First in a series of ltd edition white label releases, vinyl only with no digital versions available. Please note very limited supply!

feeling one of those early morning stakeouts on the f5 button tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom