Instra:mental-Sepia Tones EP forthcoming on Darkestral

So does almost every other style of music...

If I showed a tune like Photograph to someone, even some dnb heads, who had never heard it and i don't tell them who it is by, I am pretty sure most would say electronica...

and you know man, that's exactly what's beautiful about it. it transcends people pre conceptions, including yours obviously. try telling d bridge this ain't dnb, and that man's done more for dnb than any of the pretenders making waves at the moment. dnb needs shit like this. it's shit like this that defines dnb as one of the most all encompassing genres of music there is.

as for your electronica arguement. well... dnb is electronica as are all other forms of computer music, fact*

and you know man, that's exactly what's beautiful about it. it transcends people pre conceptions, including yours obviously. try telling d bridge this ain't dnb, and that man's done more for dnb than any of the pretenders making waves at the moment. dnb needs shit like this. it's shit like this that defines dnb as one of the most all encompassing genres of music there is.

as for your electronica arguement. well... dnb is electronica as are all other forms of computer music, fact*

No need to be too pedantic, it, to me, has an electronica vibe circa 95....

If I could, I would tell d-bridge that I don't think it is fully dnb... he would probably agree.

I fully understand d-bridge's input into the scene, trust me, true romance is my seminal dnb track... as per my first post in the "tune that defines dnb" thread.

If I could, I would tell d-bridge that I don't think it is fully dnb... he would probably agree.

I fully understand d-bridge's input into the scene, trust me, true romance is my seminal dnb track... as per my first post in the "tune that defines dnb" thread.

he would give you a back hander

hang on. first you say it's not dnb, now you say it's not fully dnb. you just conceded your whole argument*

Friday Shipping for delivery next monday dudes! Get on this quick- 500 of each colour vinyl IIRC.

and still no wonder where :(

Am i the only one who probably wont grab the coloured vinyl version? I find them harder to work with, cant see the drops!

it's only brown so I'd imagine there wouldn't be a huge difference...

Alright thanks, figured it would be some odd multicoloured thing.

Im still not 100% on this one though, I gave it another listen in the myspace player, really only feeling (to the point of playing out) Detuned and photograph

Back
Top Bottom