Instra:mental-Sepia Tones EP forthcoming on Darkestral

Bumpsickles

Anyone got any idea when the release date is for this? One of the best releases of the year imo

Also, Decorum by Sabre. Is there any news on a release for this?

Gracias senors

Thread needs more love.

:love: :love: :love:

Instra:mental own this sound.

"Watching you" is a whole different class of tune. Those that know, know.

Can't big up this style enough.

Last edited:
amit owns this sound, but instra:mental are getting there.

Can't say I agree.

Not disregarding his music in anyway as i love his stuff, especially the "Never Ending LP", but most of Amit's tunes are more amen led, and his slower dubbier stuff doesn't quite touch Instra:mentals imo.

Up on redeye now!

Cannot wait!! But they had to put this up the day after I had ordered from there. Gonna wait until the end of May if it is still on pre-order.

if this is up, that means 'wonder where' can't be too far behind. they were both scheduled for release at roughly the same time

It's already on pre-order from redeye but:
Instra:mental dude said:
Due to various complications behind the scenes, it's taken a little longer to get this first release on our label out, Track should be out latest 1 week on June.

This better not be the case

Its probably better defined as electronica... in a mid 90's kinda style.

I mean detuned is more along the dnb vibe.

I know, I know, dnb is diverse and changing and blah blah... but photograph and a couple of the others aren't dnb to me..

I guess the only thing keeping it as dnb is the bpm...

Its probably better defined as electronica... in a mid 90's kinda style.

I mean detuned is more along the dnb vibe.

I know, I know, dnb is diverse and changing and blah blah... but photograph and a couple of the others aren't dnb to me..

I guess the only thing keeping it as dnb is the bpm...

to me this is as much dnb as anything sub focus or hazard or spo or anyone will ever make. it's got drums and it's got bass, what more do you want?

it's got drums and it's got bass, what more do you want?

So does almost every other style of music...

If I showed a tune like Photograph to someone, even some dnb heads, who had never heard it and i don't tell them who it is by, I am pretty sure most would say electronica...

Back
Top Bottom