Instra:Mental quit D&B forever

Its a bit of a wierd thing to say I gotta admit, but if you can't get creative with something & be happy with your output, then theres no point in carrying on...?

This is more than apparent in alot of sub genres within the scene, because its plain to see artists will churn out the same tripe & trade quality, credibility & musical integrity for a bag of cash.

So I don't think its a big slap to their peers or a pisstake, by any means, if anything its a mark of respect!

I'm a big fan of alot of their stuff.

I think they've done plenty of better tunes than Watching You.

Pacific Heights for me is one of the best pieces of D&B "Music" I have ever heard.

Big loss imo :lighter:

Last edited:

tis a shame. musically they're better than almost anyone else in the scene. But their non 170 stuff is just as good. so they havent left, just round the corner

Last edited by a moderator:
:lighter:
Proper loss. They made some fucking stunning pieces of music. Don't understand how people can say 'boring' or anything else as narrow minded as that, but there we go. Horses for courses and all that.
Will still follow their work, but for me, Bodicca or however you spell it doesn't live up to the Instra:Mental sound that I absolutely adore.

Back
Top Bottom