Instra:mental / Instra:mental & Nico : Intervention / Horse : EXIT 011

yea i got one, i have the whole Aptitude series. One of my favorite ideas for a release ever.

I don't care that much, had to open them & play them a few times. Got the posters hangin in my studio.

Yup, got it a month or so ago. Intervention is a stormer. Open it if you're not going to sell it. Not much point in paying £14 for it otherwise :lol:

Anyone have any info on the Aptitdue series? I wasnt aware of any other releases.... would love to see what else is available!

LIS & Calibre was the first one. 10" Coloured Vinyl- Basically like the Instra:mental one. Limited to 1000 etc.

Break & Survival was the second.

Goldie & Commix third. Is This Real (Commix Remix)- probably one of my favourite Dnb songs ever (even though I'll probably never own it:()

Good luck trying to find them at a reasonable price. Especially the Rufige Kru one.

Last edited:
i absolutely refused to pay the prices they were asking, but one of my mates is a bit of a tool and he bought it, so i just recorded his copy*

(remember kids, music piracy is a crime*)

Im really feeling the Break/Survival Release, if anyone has bought a copy recently, I'd love to know what you paid for it, just so I can either choose to give up now in my search or keep going lol.

:slayer: Too cold this one, used to play it every week in Greenlight in Amsterdam...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought this still sealed earlier this year, so good. So wish they'd do an lp of all their unreleased 170 stuff, would be amazing

Back
Top Bottom