Instinkt - Neuro

instinktmusic

alright?

I've just joined this forum and just incase if you haven't read my introduction... i'll breif on this thread aswell. i'm 15 years old and i made dubstep and drum and bass. i've been 'producing' for 9 months or so now on logic pro 9.

this is my new tune neuro, its my first drum and bass attempt. i'm usually more on the dubstep side but i found out that i much prefer making drum and bass

Timed comments and feedback make my day :) It would be highly appreciated

thanks

lol dude, the intro is very very amazing... but I would not consider this track neurofunk... maybe liquid?
The synt don't sound very good but I think is normal, you're so young :D
Try and try dude ;)

it's not called neuro because of neurofunk :P its just named that because ive been doing neurodegeneration in art and i couldnt think of anything haha
cheers for the feedback bro :)

Ez mate! Not bad at all :) You definitely have a potential! I agree with Dj Cluster though, the track definitely needs further mastering.

Please, for the love of god change that main synth sound... maybe a bell with some reverb on it? Far too 80s for my liking! Haha.

Pretty good production though mate. The bass is a bit too in your face for the intro... you either need to build into it better or low pass it and make it a bit more moody and deep

Soundin good though bruv!

Back
Top Bottom