Inspiration on the toilet

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
I just thought i'd share with you guys whenever I'm producing, and get up and go to the toilet, I have these flashes of inspiration as to what to do to my track.

while i agree that most production apps aren't worth sh*t, i've used nanostudio for iphone as an idea sketchpad for awhile. i've never even come close to finishing a track on my phone, nanostudio is by far the most in-depth offering so far. (after rereading this post i want to add that i definitely don't work for them!)

I have a korg synth for my nintendo ds so when Im on a plane or train and something pops up into my head I just write it down there. It also has a small kaoss with gate/pitch, volume/pan and filter.

I have a korg synth for my nintendo ds so when Im on a plane or train and something pops up into my head I just write it down there. It also has a small kaoss with gate/pitch, volume/pan and filter.

ahaha thats sick :D would love to hear that synth!

Here you go mate.
Its like this but I obviously dont have 4 nintendos ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a collostomy bag, and where am i supposed to find inspiration??

---------- Post added at 16:35 ---------- Previous post was at 16:34 ----------

hehe splashes of inspiration

I use the bog for coming on here, networking etc. I rarely use my studio comp to read this or go on aim.
Two birds one stone!!
And I make phone calls, much to my friends disgust

Barring unfortunate accidents the toilet is where I create most of my shit to be fair. On Friday night I had to much to drink and smoke and created some double barreled sick shit. Oh the joy of the bathroom.

Yeahh same here, next to a producer I'm also a beatboxer so I find myself often in places far away from the computer getting inspiration while beatboxing.
At that point I take out my phone to record it so I don't forget.

Back
Top Bottom