Inspheres - Beyond/ Electric eel

Nice atmosphere in the first track, not quite feeling the snare sound though. Quite eventful for a "quiet" tune, which I like, but the drums feel a bit repetitive in light of all the little instances and edits in other parts of the tune. Generally got a nice flow going, but I did skip quite a bit before the breakdown and second drop. The synth that comes in after the second drop could need some touching up IMO.

Nice drum groove on the second tune, but overall it sounds a bit anonymous. I agree the drums are a bit quiet in both tunes.

I suggest listening through other people's tunes, commenting and criticizing if you want more feedback on your tunes though.

@hughhardiemusic: Yes, the mix is very quite and the sound is not the best.. I´m learning currently about mixing and mastering, so i hope it gets better. Thank you for your criticism!

@ApeCat: Please explain me, what do you mean with "it sounds a bit anonymous"? It has a better quality now, because i´ve updated the track ...please listen to it again :) I will turn on the drums in both tunes. Thank you for your criticism!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom