DnB inspect her gadgets

I must be a perv elmar cause I clicked on this cause of the name :lol:

It's actually pretty funky too bro, even though you already had the tune to work with! Like it when it goes into a faster beat too! :lol:

I must be a perv elmar cause I clicked on this cause of the name :lol:

It's actually pretty funky too bro, even though you already had the tune to work with! Like it when it goes into a faster beat too! :lol:

lool, i thought of the name while at work earlier and it clicked straight away ^^

and thanks, i went for fun rather than something serious. ;D obviously one of my fav cartoons as a kid loool

---------- Post added at 19:06 ---------- Previous post was at 19:04 ----------

slightly perverted name

i think it's winning

Needs some EQing here and there but a funny concept! :)
I do get tired of the constant sirene though, you might wanna bring that to the back a bit..
At the second drop (or whatever you want to call it: the end part) the synth sounds a bit loud, you could bring it down some and add a louder subbass.

Oh and while your at it...
change your name into "Gynaecologist" ;)

Needs some EQing here and there but a funny concept! :)
I do get tired of the constant sirene though, you might wanna bring that to the back a bit..
At the second drop (or whatever you want to call it: the end part) the synth sounds a bit loud, you could bring it down some and add a louder subbass.

Oh and while your at it...
change your name into "Gynaecologist" ;)

good advice, but i don't know if i could go another round with it, it's all i've heard the past 2 weeks. You're right though, i just still need more practice to notice these things. when you've heard something so much it all starts to sound normal... but to a fresh pair of ears it's a totally different experience.

And would defo call myself that if i vinyled it, that would be funny!

thanks for the comments

haha

I like the idea, and they really sang "inspect her gadget" ;)
cool.
cheers.

nice 1 thanks. i actually made the alterations somebody else suggested further up but cos i dont have apremium soundcloud i couldn't change the file. oh well. no probs, i'll defo try a diff one another time. ;D

Back
Top Bottom