!?!?!?..Insomnia..!?!?!?

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
ive been awake since monday 10:30am coming on 65hours now and im feeling very mashed:|

has anyone else intentionally or non-intentionally stayed awake for long ass periods of time?

will i make thru it the night :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

tune in tomorrow to find out.

Last edited by a moderator:

thomfletcher

VIP Junglist
Yeh the last 3 weeks ive hardly slept just a couple of hour most nights. I stayed awake for 4 days straight at the worst point. Its getting better now though. The worst thing i found was the boredom its like 10 more hours to fill.

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
[Politrix];310381 said:
and wake up with a sore knob!
:lol:

Why can't you sleep?

The only time I've not slept properly for a long period was when I used to live with this girl, who stayed awake all night playing britney spears and christina aquilera really loud in the room next to me. I was not happy, and i mean seriously, we were 19/20 at the time, she should've grown out of that crap.

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
My brothers mate stayed up for 58 hours at glastonbury and ended up having a mini breakdown crying and shit :lol:

Normally smoke a joint before i got to sleep n it zonks me straight out

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
:lol:

Why can't you sleep?

The only time I've not slept properly for a long period was when I used to live with this girl, who stayed awake all night playing britney spears and christina aquilera really loud in the room next to me. I was not happy, and i mean seriously, we were 19/20 at the time, she should've grown out of that crap.
use drum and bass, guarenteed to drone out the noise of any commercial poo out there!

mum puts on mika and starts dancing round the house like a twat = problem

decks on at a moderate level with plenty of narstie bass = problem solved

twat next door thinks he can mix better than me with his crazy frog shit happy hardcore cunting shit = problem

decks on at high level with plenty of narstie bass and an open window = problem solved...

you catch ma drift? ;p

the_voice

VIP Junglist
[Politrix];310415 said:
use drum and bass, guarenteed to drone out the noise of any commercial poo out there!

mum puts on mika and starts dancing round the house like a twat = problem

decks on at a moderate level with plenty of narstie bass = problem solved

twat next door thinks he can mix better than me with his crazy frog shit happy hardcore cunting shit = problem

decks on at high level with plenty of narstie bass and an open window = problem solved...

you catch ma drift? ;p
why do that tho i have the same problem some times fat bitch next door some times plays stupid pop music very loud for long time why would i wana play my drum and bass when she has her pop music on just stuipd i put me ear phones in much easy

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
thank you for that highly informative and well written post, the voice.

on that very same not, i would like to add, i just spilled a bit of coke light on my chin and subsequently on my shirt, for i didnt wipe it off quick enough.

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
The question is why can't you sleep?

Have you been snorting, injecting caffeine or are you just trying to prove a point by staying awake?

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
yea man, wtf are you sniffin to keep you up that many days. I for one have seen the shadow people and you know damm right logikz has. Musta been a dab of some branded meth. 7 days awake is a fucking mind bending experience let me tell you!!! you dont ever feel the same after that shit. Ambien is your friend

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
lol straight after i made this thread i had a coffee started watching bourne ultimaitum in the dark and zzzzzzzzzzz

i aint got nuffin better to do and i havent any illegal drugs for a week now my brain seems to thinkin wierd things like 'fuck it just awake for a while' :|