insomnia...haalp

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by rysk, Jun 21, 2011.

1. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

Been suffering with it a lot recently, dunno why.
    ifi end up staying up all night, i'll fall asleep during the day watching TV or whatever, and it'll be very hard to get back into a normal sleeping pattern.

finding it very hard to gind a solution....weed helps, but i'm skint til i start work

2. Acid_Alli

Acid_Alli aka The Executioner

Yeah man it's shit, im basically nocturnal now I'll just sleep when im knackered at like 11am get up at around 8pm then just stay up through the night till 11am again. Been like that for like the last 3 months. It's not healthy at all, but easy when your unemployed.

As for a reason if you smoke alot of green that may be a big cause. If you still have issues with it go see a doctor, i got diazepam for it (but only works for me if i take a stupid amount) you'll end up losing weight and loads of other crap from fucking your sleeping routine up so recommend seeing them if your bothered by it..

Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
  3. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

Same here! I think my problem tho is i spend all night on cod with my mates then go bed early hours in the morning. Its been so long since i slept when its dark, promoting at night dont help either but it is what it is.

In my experience what helps you go sleepy is...

eating a nice big meal
    after sex
    smoking weed
    being drunk
    morphine
    hot bath
    massage
    reading Acid_Alli's storys on dnbforum

4. groelle

groelle Well-Known Member

havent closed a lid tonight either. been awake all night for no apparent reason without beeing able to sleep.

breaking bad marathon ftw -.-

5. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

weed find helps

but this shit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxylamine

knockcs u out, no side effects, cant get it here, but look up "Kirkland sleep aid" on ebay (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sleep-Aid-Dox...199?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c3d052c7)

i have been through 4 tubs of that stuff, all my mates ask for it, its fucking ace

take it an hour before bed, it knocks u out, sleep ok (unless u are a light sleeper then u may wake up) and no groggy side effects like vallium, no odd dreams, only take a half to start cos they are powerfull... and the best thing, it can cut thru mdma, sniff etc... take 1 or 2 of these after a gurny night out and no longer are u staring at ceilings, but off sound asleep

6. pitts

pitts Member

is it not avalible in the uk?

if not is there any reason why it isnt or is it just coz no one sells it

7. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

nice find old chap.

8. Acid_Alli

Acid_Alli aka The Executioner

hahaha

-
    Can get some of them from boots and shit, they say 25mg of the stuff is good for hypnosis. So you would have to be carefull with the other adds.

9. Labrat

Labrat Active Member

In my experiances and those around me try fix without drugs especially downers as the world of downers is great fun at first and for recreational use but ive got addicted friends and its nothing to fuck with

10. logikz

heyy labrat are you joining our production compo?

11. t345e

t345e Well-Known Member

I wouldn't smoke green man before you go to bed. In my experience you think it's helping you but apparently you don't sleep properly as your brain doesn't shut off properly. When your working and you've got a reason to get up in the morning, your sleeping patern should return to normal. I struggled with this for years at uni and was basically nocturnal. If that doesn't work inject ghb into your eyes.

12. charlie131

charlie131 Well-Known Member

exercise man pure and simple if you cant sleep its mean you have to much sugar from all those jammy dodgers... I used to feel like shit all the time when i couldn't sleep.. and as everyone has been saying weed does help but its a pretty fucking expensive habit just buying it to try and fall asleep...

13. PhorceOfHabit

PhorceOfHabit Seldom

It's distractions as well. Your bedroom, and bed in particular, should be solely a place of sleep as much as possible. If you regularly jam in bed watching tv or whatever then your brain doesn't associate it with sleeping in the same way.
    Also, if you're finding it hard to sleep it's all too easy to just roll a zoot, whack the tv on, or grab the laptop, so you don't actually try as hard as you think you are. Even if you don't go for them, the thought that these distractions are there is enough to keep your brain thinking about them and ticking.
    Also, computer screens. They keep your mind very active so aren't good if you use them at night/before bed. Try not using the computer after 9/10 and reading a book or something.

14. justin_credible

justin_credible Lurker

Yeah im with charlie. Exercse will tire you out. I'd avoid sleeping pills, as you will end up dependant on them instead of weed. You could try a 36 hour awake session to try and convince your body back into its normal routines

15. logikz

also, remember a few sleepless nights is normal in the life of a young man. and you are so very very young arent you. yes you are and dont you worry your pretty little head about it alright you just relax and dont worry about whos who youll find that out soon enough my son

16. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

great advise here. Seriously reading a book makes u realise how tired you actually are. i bet after about 2 chapters of a half decent book you will be struggling to stay awake. Its about switching your brain off from all the things that keep the brain ticking. (Women being one of them or money problems ) Also try to not worry about anything before you go to bed just try and get in a state of complete chill out then have a read. Honestly i think reading a book is better than using drugs to sleep. for obviouse reasons.

17. charlie131

charlie131 Well-Known Member

just dont cry wank out of deprestion of not being able to sleep

18. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

cheers for the halps guys. Some good advice, and i'm not smoking green as a remedy, it's just that if i've been smokin that day, then i feel knackered when it comes to sleepy-times. In other news i just got an e-mail from maccy d's saying i was supposed to start work today at 6am, 6 FUCKING AM! apart from the fact that they didn't even bother telling me when i was ment to start....i specifically told them that i can't work that early as i have no way of getting there until at least 7:30

19. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

homosexuals stay up all night

20. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Currently Putins Koala

this.

suffered for almost a year. Had nights were I could sit up all night, not even feel the slightest bit tired and my body would just continue on and on and on. Had horrendous moodswings etc and was generally a bit of an arse to anyone because of it.

Due to work, I tried to keep myself awake using coffee's, tea, and any drink with a shitload of sugar, lucozades red bull etc.

Obviously my body decided to finally crash which was at work! not the one!

Was told by another sufferer to tire yourself physically and it would get you back into a routine.
    Best advice ever, I've been doing regular exercise and sport since and not only am I sleeping 100 times better, my general mood is much better than before.