Inside Natures Giants (New Series) - C4

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Anybody been watching this?

Last series was epic!!!

Last nights was Lions/Tigers & was pretty interesting...

Week before was Great White Shark & that was bonkers, so much they don't know about them its unreal, plus it had that wierd bitch from the last series who seemed to get sexual gratification from climbing inside a Whale carcus...

She was being wierd again, but in an informative & entertaining manner. :)

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/inside-natures-giants

B

BDS

Ive seent bits here and there, the snake 1 was good.

It showed you their little remnants of legs that havent quite disapeared over the course of their evolution yet.

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
Watched every single one these. They are fascinating. The best I've seen is the crocodile one. That is stone cold killing machine.

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
The one about the giant python was dope. I liked how they showed their evolution from repltiles to snakes over how many odd thousands of years

The little chubby lesbian looking woman is a bit annoying though

Moskit

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I'm gonna catch the Snakes ones on OD... They looked heavy!

I'm sure I saw on one of the adverts that males have 2 x Winkeys?

I want 2 x Winkeys... :(

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
The one about the giant python was dope. I liked how they showed their evolution from repltiles to snakes over how many odd thousands of years

The little chubby lesbian looking woman is a bit annoying though
Yeah I'd love to fill her belly button with semen and rabbit punch her in the temple too.

Moskit

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I'd smash her teeth out with a claw-hammer, a quick bit of gentle eye-licking to calm her down, then get the Giant Python to mount her head skullfuck her to death with 2 x Winkeys.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
I'd pummel her vag with my left foot while fucking her in the bum and gargling her vaginal juice to the theme tune of top cat.

But yeh, saw it last night. Such a brilliant program. The guy who presents it comes out with some funny one liners too.

When they made the Lion roar and moved the larynx to change the tone was quality.

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
i watched the lion and tiger one, its the first tv i have watched in ages, and lucky we watched it after it was on so could fast forward the adverts.
i liked the last seaon, i remmeber watching a couple of them

its a great show,
but i find it hard to believe that they didnt know, or hadnt found out some of the stuff they were talking about, i mean how long have they been researching these animals? and they didnt know key things about them? what have they been doing this whole time?

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
i watched the lion and tiger one, its the first tv i have watched in ages, and lucky we watched it after it was on so could fast forward the adverts.
i liked the last seaon, i remmeber watching a couple of them

its a great show,
but i find it hard to believe that they didnt know, or hadnt found out some of the stuff they were talking about, i mean how long have they been researching these animals? and they didnt know key things about them? what have they been doing this whole time?
Not dissecting big cats?

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
Not dissecting big cats?
surely someone would have dissected one before now? i mean, how do they know anything about their insides without cutting one open, and i hardly believe that with science and what not at the level it is today that no one has chopped one up before to see whats going on inside,

thats what im saying.

CRoOK

Audio Artillery
VIP Junglist
love this show, missed the lions/tigers one but will get it on demand tonight perhaps for an after work treat with a zoot. snake one was cool but the great white shark was incredible. everything about them is designed to make them better killers.

Moskit

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
It is true, my mum has a cavernous cunt, she had to get it surgically widened & reinforced before I was born, just to cope with the sheer amount of win soon to come rampaging from her loins.

The poor Cow.