Inside Info - Conformity

tyranny

VIP Junglist
Okay, maybe he's *not* just a third division banger merchant, this is top, absolutely nothing I would play myself obviously but I heard it on a pair of huge radio station monitors last night and for the sort of tune it is it absolutely ate the face off me.

I know you were all probably posting about this months ago, feel free to laugh at me.

Actually when I read the thread title I wanted to come here, tag you and tell you that this ain't that bad.
The simple fact he's got loads of stops and funny elements, like the claps / bleeps and that xylophone (?) makes it a very interesting & unique track IMO. Whether or not the production level of the mixdown is insane or not is absolutely uninteresting for me but it's definitely a track where there was actual work and thought put into. Not just trying to repeat the previous neurobanger. I actually really like most of his and Mefjus collabs because they're mostly outside of the neuro box and that's where it's getting interesting for me. Have not bought this yet but I dig it.
Compare this to anything on Eatbrain, miles ahead.

Okay, maybe he's *not* just a third division banger merchant, this is top, absolutely nothing I would play myself obviously but I heard it on a pair of huge radio station monitors last night and for the sort of tune it is it absolutely ate the face off me.

I know you were all probably posting about this months ago, feel free to laugh at me.

InsideInfo officially promoted to 2nd division banger merchant! Great news for the man :)

Track starts off well, but the drop is standard, nothing to get too excited about, still, at least it's memorable in some way.

InsideInfo officially promoted to 2nd division banger merchant! Great news for the man :)

Track starts off well, but the drop is standard, nothing to get too excited about, still, at least it's memorable in some way.

He's made it to 2nd division? HOORAY TIME FOR A PARTY FULL OF BANGERS. :rodigan:

Back
Top Bottom