INSa 241 - Can I Be The One

cheers for posting this I was blown away when RAM dropped that comment on it and really surprised too because I dont really make DnB despite loving it for years as I got signed by a Hardcore Breaks label (140 jungle stuff) and have only really been concentrating on that style for the last couple of years.

Still dont know what to make of it really as I wasnt emailed about signing it or anything but feel I should take it as a good sign...what does everyone here think? - Im listening to DnB again now after a long break and really loving the new tunes ive been hearing as well as starting a few new tunes :)

Oh man......I dunno what to say......I'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to heavy amen / breaks tracks, not usually a big fan, I prefer the more modern, crisp beats that we hear nowadays, but I think you may have just changed my opinion....

Great vibes

Oh man......I dunno what to say......I'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to heavy amen / breaks tracks, not usually a big fan, I prefer the more modern, crisp beats that we hear nowadays, but I think you may have just changed my opinion....

Great vibes

hehe fair play m8 tbh i usually do more of a hardstep beat on my DnB stuff as it gives more room for the melodies but that tune was done on a Sunday afternoon having just heard some oldskool jungle and im easily influenced :)

Back
Top Bottom