Innovative Producers

theone

Just say no to dubstep!
VIP Junglist
In another thread, people are chatting about innovative producers. My personal opinion is that High Contrast is probably the most innovative producer in the scene in my opinion. Others like Chase & Status, Commix, Brookes Brothers, Logistics are all wicked but I think High Contrast has just a bit more in his locker.

Who do you think is a true innovative producer? By this I mean someone who can create new music and covers more than one style. The other thread has a lot of people saying Hazard is great but has a lot of people saying he only has one style.

Discuss.....

(this thread is designed to not revolve around where Hazard is a one trick pony or not. That argument is going round and round in the other thread)

One word....... Telemetrik....

Black Sun Empire.......

Masheen.........

Tech Itch..........

Chase & Status......... <---- The leaders on innvvation within drum'n'bass right now... in my opinion..

One word....... Telemetrik....

Black Sun Empire.......

Masheen.........

Tech Itch..........

Chase & Status......... <---- The leaders on innvvation within drum'n'bass right now... in my opinion..

I only recently found out about Masheen... Got some fucking killer techy tunes!

Add Current Value, Limewax, Raiden and Spor to that list and you're onto a winner! :not_worth

MADLIB, RZA, LARGE PRO, RZA, DOOM

REALLY FEELING MARTSMEN AND THAT NEW DIRECTION SHIT HES ON, BRING BACK THE FLY DRUM EDITS!!!

OH YE, CALIBRE!!

benny page, the fact he make quality drum & bass and dubstep which is better than a proportion of dubstep artists have done in their time.

You may not like the finished product but Pendulum were and are about as innovative as they come. Definitley more innovative than most of the names posted on here so far.

You may not like the finished product but Pendulum were and are about as innovative as they come. Definitley more innovative than most of the names posted on here so far.

:word: mate that was going to be my real choice ;)

I dunno if you're taking the piss, but if you're not, I take it you mean because they took their sound in a more 'rock' direction... If that is what you mean, I wouldn't exactly say they're innovative. Pitchshifter were doing that whole DnB/Rock crossover thing way before Pendulum, and what's more, they were much better at it...

Back
Top Bottom