INNOVATION & TRUE PLAYAZ - 17th - 20th June LLORET DE MAR, SPAIN

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
17+JUNE+small.jpg

More info @​

Git yo Fookin Flip-flops & Buckets an spades out - We're off to Espanol!

:rave:

what in they earth is that flyer ..brilliant! if your packen your bags for that one boys im defonatly commin with ya im shaw bill will be there with his local spanish mates .. :alchy: :hotpants:

Line Up is a bit :thumbsd: , but I suppose the sunshine would make up for it! Time's like this I really need a passport!!! :flame: :alchy:

ZESTOI said:
Line Up is a bit :thumbsd: , but I suppose the sunshine would make up for it! Time's like this I really need a passport!!! :flame: :alchy:

fuck tha line up hazard and andy will keep me buzzin!!!!! hola amigos boh :hagglers:

skib and shab are gonna burn ya and turn ya and rearrange ya and things like that. just make sure you dance window wiper. thats all
woot woot

Think you'll be doing without me on this one Risque crew I'm off to sunny Portugal with the lady to watch Euro 2004 on a fuck off massive plasma display outside a stadium (cant get a ticket ;) )

sayber said:
Think you'll be doing without me on this one Risque crew I'm off to sunny Portugal with the lady to watch Euro 2004 on a fuck off massive plasma display outside a stadium (cant get a ticket ;) )

i know where id rather b :finger:

DJ Fatal
this looks wikid. i want to go. who are those djs at the bottom of the lineup in arena one??????????

Coupla them are Innovation residents, an Jungle DJs for the sunday.

I think im right in saying that SONAR festival is the week starting 14th June :afro:

Time to round up the troops fo shizal!
Sayber we need you there you pimp! ;)

a bit short sighted imo

with a venue and event like this they could done something really cool, like London Elek live, some US hiphop guests, even a couple of more leftfield d&b artists like Klute or Photek

just looks like every other rave lineup to me, but sunny....

imo of course

jay walker said:
Coupla them are Innovation residents, an Jungle DJs for the sunday.

I think im right in saying that SONAR festival is the week starting 14th June :afro:

Time to round up the troops fo shizal!
Sayber we need you there you pimp! ;)

Keep you posted to see if I can change destination's but I can see all them boys playing in London sometime, all about the footie in June 4 me!!! :gpeace:

my old dear has bought a apartment ting pout there somehwere and i think i may have to abuse it y 'know.!!!

the line up is a bit shite and i couldnt really be arsed to see many of them normally but its gotta be done huh?

aphsodite...how poooh!!!! bum and bass!!!

lokki said:
my old dear has bought a apartment ting pout there somehwere and i think i may have to abuse it y 'know.!!!

the line up is a bit shite and i couldnt really be arsed to see many of them normally but its gotta be done huh?

aphsodite...how poooh!!!! bum and bass!!!

After party @ lokki's hehehe :google:

hmmm, when i played in Madrid they were well into their tech step....dunno how the more jump up style will go down?

pity they aint booked any of the local dj talent around there, quite a scene developing

Back
Top Bottom