Innovation Shy CD- Trackname wrong?

simon_schoon

Hey was listening to that new innovation CD mixed by shy and couldnt help noticing that the trackname 4 cd 2 track 19 is Crazy World, but that is obviously a 3rd degree gurns vip? Does any1 no the name of this remix or if its coming out?
Ta, Si

Audio?

It'll either be the 3rd degree VIP (but i doubt it cos i think only friction has that) more than likely its international sound by bassface sascha & the force, promos available on redeye an nu urban on wednesday

It is definitley a 3rd degree gurns vip but its not the same one as hype plays out. Heard friction rinse it the other week... Strange?

It is definitley a 3rd degree gurns vip but its not the same one as hype plays out. Heard friction rinse it the other week... Strange?

How can it definatley be the VIP?! It's not been released so why would it be on that mix CD?! And under another name...?!

Just listen 2 the cd mate i promise cd 2 track 19- it says the title is "Crazy World" by J Majik & Wikaman- im not chatting shit trust me it is that tune the third degree gurns vip!
Fuck knows but thats what me and every1 who i know who has the cd is hearing

Ok i just looked on the T/L @ juno and he's right. The 3rd degree gurns VIP is on there.
http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/318434-01.htm&highlight=shy+innovation
Click on the clip for crazy world.
Sorry for doubting you si, but i get so many people come in my record shop and play me international sound and saying "This is a 3rd degree remix i'm telling you!!"

i dont see wot the hype about international sound, few ppl been ravin about it how good it is, jus sounds weak imo

Back
Top Bottom