Innovation NYE review

atlanta

Finally back in the US and recovered enough to post.

Thanks to Innovation for a great party. We don't get DnB parties like this at any time of the year in the US and we save up all year to come see the kings. The kings of DnB, the kings of party throwing, the kings of lights and sound, and of course hang with you Brits and celebrate the New Year. NYE is amature night all over the world except in one place - DnB missives in the UK and this night reinforced that.

We got there before they opened around 8pm and we finally dragged ourselves away from the party after DJ Hype's 7am set a little after 8am to catch a 12.45 flight back to the US.

Everything, and I mean everything was amazing. The one room with LED walls and ceilings, the video screens on stage (esp in Room 1) , and little details like food outside, security that was not in your face all of the time, etc. etc etc was unreal good. I was so happy they made the House room the quiet room so we could give our poor happy ears a rest every few hours for a few minutes.

The last few NYE I have been going to NYE at the NEC in Birmingham (also a great party) but when they split up that one and moved it from the NEC we decided to take a risk and picked Innovation. Damn it was great.

Long live the UK and long live DnB......... See you next year.

Cheers for the UK love. You should really try broaden your horizons when you come over in terms of the raves you attend. Big events like slammin vinyl etc I find tend to disappoint, its all about label nights like shogun, metalheadz and ram. Check them and let us know what you think (eventually!)

Cheers for the UK love. You should really try broaden your horizons when you come over in terms of the raves you attend. Big events like slammin vinyl etc I find tend to disappoint, its all about label nights like shogun, metalheadz and ram. Check them and let us know what you think (eventually!)

I agree, but cant expect the poor fella to catch a flight for a load of small events. He'll be jet lagged like a motherfucker. haha.

Definately recomend you planning a holiday (vacation ;D) over here around some awesome nights. Its not like you got to come in the summer or winter, weathers pretty much always wank, so find soem good events in a week and get over here man!
Let us know when your over here as well bro!

Thanks for the fantastic review. We're constantly amazed at the distances people travel from around the world to attend our events. Glad you enjoyed the party, hopefully we'll see you at Innovation In The Sun

Finally back in the US and recovered enough to post.

Thanks to Innovation for a great party. We don't get DnB parties like this at any time of the year in the US and we save up all year to come see the kings. The kings of DnB, the kings of party throwing, the kings of lights and sound, and of course hang with you Brits and celebrate the New Year. NYE is amature night all over the world except in one place - DnB missives in the UK and this night reinforced that.

We got there before they opened around 8pm and we finally dragged ourselves away from the party after DJ Hype's 7am set a little after 8am to catch a 12.45 flight back to the US.

Everything, and I mean everything was amazing. The one room with LED walls and ceilings, the video screens on stage (esp in Room 1) , and little details like food outside, security that was not in your face all of the time, etc. etc etc was unreal good. I was so happy they made the House room the quiet room so we could give our poor happy ears a rest every few hours for a few minutes.

The last few NYE I have been going to NYE at the NEC in Birmingham (also a great party) but when they split up that one and moved it from the NEC we decided to take a risk and picked Innovation. Damn it was great.

Long live the UK and long live DnB......... See you next year.

Inno was large this year! glad you enjoyed it bro. Room 1 was packed, and i had some prick have a pop at me, but all in all a fucking messy night! Roll on in the sun!

Back
Top Bottom