Innovation in the Sun.

i want to. i reallllllllllly want to. but i HAVE to work that week, and there's no way of getting out of it what-so-ever. so that properly screws me over.
it's such a shame :(

i love barcelona. it's such a beatiful city. maybe i might be able to get out there for the weekend. but who knows.

dammit. i can't stop thinking about it now.

I wasn't meant to be going but my mate dropped out of his other holiday so I'm going. I drew 500 squid outta my savings to pay for us both, feel sick at the thought still!
It'll be worth it though!
No one else going?!!!

its all about sun and bass. That on this year?

Still u should have a good time! . just watch out for chavs with std's!

I wasn't meant to be going but my mate dropped out of his other holiday so I'm going. I drew 500 squid outta my savings to pay for us both, feel sick at the thought still!
It'll be worth it though!
No one else going?!!!

yea im their already, i just spent 500 aswell for me n me sis, gonna be heavy

AT LAST! Someone whose actually going! Quality!

wouldnt miss it for the world mate, last year was that good that nothing else can top it except going back. hope this year gonna be as good as last, all i know is that im gonna get absolutely mullered every day without a doubt

Yes yes people u no it makes sense! me and friends are all booked up... about 8 of us goin! should be masssive!!! cnt wait!!!!

Me too mate, me too! You been before?

Anyone got any tips on things to do / places to see as well as places to avoid etc etc?

No, not been before. My mates went last year but they're a couple so do coupley things ha ha.
I seriously cannot wait. Gunna be mental!

Me too mate, me too! You been before?

Anyone got any tips on things to do / places to see as well as places to avoid etc etc?

last year it was all about the water park, the foam party and the fucking boat party (my gosh), best holiday ever. now i'm just getting really excited.

Yep me and about 18 of my mates are going look out for the black and white innovation tshirts well i think thats their colour i will be the one with Laize on the back. Havent been beofre but my mate went last year didnt shut up about it for ages. Canny Wait !

Would never go to Innovation or Sun&Bass or anything like that, doesn't appeal to me. I like excitement and adventure for my holidays, not pilled up chavs spitting bollox in my ear while catching sunburn and mozzie bites.

Back
Top Bottom