innovation in the sun (substances)

pitts

VIP Junglist
just booked to go to innovation in the sun
can you get hold of anything in the clubs if so is it stupidly over priced

Yeah just take your own bits mate, save some dollar and dont risk buying shit, full toothpaste tube or shampoo bottle etc...

yeh was guna take my own neways
its just theres only so much you can take and get away with
i find roll deoderant works best, take out the ball insert whatever put ball back on

i was just curious thats all

yeh was guna take my own neways
its just theres only so much you can take and get away with
i find roll deoderant works best, take out the ball insert whatever put ball back on

i was just curious thats all

You wonna put it in something metallic that cant be x-rayed...

like a toothpaste tube!

dont take drugs 2 other countrys u muppet.
do u want to go 2 prison?

id never take that risk

You wonna put it in something metallic that cant be x-rayed...

like a toothpaste tube!

Ummm Fail

you think they cant see thru a toothpaste tube lol,, u make me laugh

everyone wud be smuggling drugs in toothpaste tubes if this was the case

just dont take the risk... its stupid... not with a class , which is probably what ure thinking of taking.

X Rays work on density, to get around them just put your substance inside another substance which has a greater density - toothpaste is a good example. It won't defeat the dogs however small amounts will more than likely go under the radar.

I know people who have taken small quantities of drugs to other countries by air quite a few times and never been caught - also may have done it myself a couple times - of course that is not to say you won't get caught.

But end of the day it's risk vs. reward....personally I'd never buy at extortionate prices abroad or buy shit class a's off locals.

just take everything in one go b4 u get on the plane

ftw

hahaha i guy i no got clocked by customs swallowed a 1/2oz of coke in one before he got on the plane (n)

was rushed to hospital before the plane took off

stayed there for 2 weeks

lucky to be alive really

But end of the day it's risk vs. reward....personally I'd never buy at extortionate prices abroad or buy shit class a's off locals.

But is the risk of going to jail, cos lets face it thats where you're going if you do get caught, worth saving a few quid?
Then there's the posibility of the customs officers being a bit wise to it.......shit loads of british ravers landing in Barcelona on the weekend of a massive rave.

At the end of the day it really, really, really isnt worth the risk in my eyes. Im not a class A man, id consider maybe bringing a little bud, even that seems risk. Just get pissed innit.

You wouldn't get jail for small quantity, mabye a couple of days and a fine, but still that would be the perfect way to ruin a holiday!

I'm not talking about saving a few quid, it's more that you don't know what your buying (unless it's bud which isn't worth taking on the plane as there's so much in spain anyway).

It's up to you really....

The most safest option is to import it through your "backdoor", inside a small bag or summat, if you plan on taking oz's then get rik wallers myspace

They wont be xraying you, and the only shit any dogs will be able to smell aint the shit you'll be rolling up in your joint.

The most safest option is to import it through your "backdoor", inside a small bag or summat, if you plan on taking oz's then get rik wallers myspace

They wont be xraying you, and the only shit any dogs will be able to smell aint the shit you'll be rolling up in your joint.

That's some funny shit right there!!! Cracked me up!!

X Rays work on density, to get around them just put your substance inside another substance which has a greater density - toothpaste is a good example. It won't defeat the dogs however small amounts will more than likely go under the radar.

I know people who have taken small quantities of drugs to other countries by air quite a few times and never been caught - also may have done it myself a couple times - of course that is not to say you won't get caught.

Yeah, pay x2 or get half as good product vs the chance of going down for a drug smuggling charge. That's what we call a good gain/loss assessment.

Not condoning it at all, just saying the actual risk of getting caught if you're sensible about it isn't as high as many would have you believe.

the thing is tho people, if u find the english heads out there you can get it at normal price(if not then slightly more).. last year i was next door to probaly the top shottas out there and fair enough yes that was a bit of luck but they was sellin to everyone in the club at normal price. fukkkkin bangin dizzal aswell! smokes a bit harder to get hold of but tha looki looki mans are your best bet,,, gonna be solid or tree leaf tho so go wiv tha solid

Back
Top Bottom