Innovation in the sun 2009

booked it start of jan
cnt fuckin wait line up is crazy
is everyone going in big groups of people coz i dnt really av many m8s in2 dnb so theres just me n mi m8 goin

I would love to go, but can't afford it! Why can't we have an Innovation in the rain in a tent!?! lol that would be ideal!

yeh gettin proper excited now next tuesday im jettin off for the whole week. any1 takin and drugs wid them im in 2 minds wether to take a bit of charlie cuz i dont wna get it over there. too expensive and will b very hard to find decent stuff

Shy FX bringing the controversy

http://twitter.com/shyfx

'This two tone, two step, plugin 'music' with no soul or vibe has run it's course. The odd 'jump up' tune can lift a party.. But a whole set?'

You can't disagree with that. About time someone stood up and said what most people have been thinkinig for a while

strong words, especially from shy fx who, last time i saw him (about three months ago) played roughly 80% jump up. i see his point tho.

Are all those posts made by shy fx? If they are i don't know what hes on about cos he plays pretty much the same jump up set for every set

just got back..

have to say that it was SICK. i enjoyed every night!

oh and p.s - big up innovation for booking dirtyphonics...the set they played was digusting!

Got back this morning.

Can't remember the last time i felt so shit - someone stole my camera [a canon ixus 950is] from the beach in lloret del mar the night before last [01/07/2009], lost over 1000 innovation photos / videos, [some of which are the best i've ever taken], as well as loads of family photos from my cousin's wedding in mexico last month.

Feel like i've been punched in the balls non-stop for the last 48 hours. Aboslutely devastated.

[If by any chance the person who stole / found my camera is reading this, by all means keep the camera but PLEASE send me the memory card, to you it's worthless but to me and my mates those photos are priceless.]

canon_950is_500-240x300.jpg

google tags: canon ixus 950is lloret del mar beach camera

Back
Top Bottom