Innovation in the sun 2008 CD Packs or sets

i was speaking to naysmith the other day and he said he saw u out there boudi....u have a good time?....or is that a silly question

Pretty silly question he he but yeah it was amazing, best week of my life I swear! Can't wait for in the Dam & then in the Sun next year!!! :)

Pretty silly question he he but yeah it was amazing, best week of my life I swear! Can't wait for in the Dam & then in the Sun next year!!! :)

yea i was sayin that on my first year aswell, this year just couldnt top it. first time is always the best. i remembered the dude with the camera aswell, came up to me whilst i was off my tits and sweating like a bitch, all i could do was pull a mad face and laugh. roll on inno 2009

yea i was sayin that on my first year aswell, this year just couldnt top it. first time is always the best. i remembered the dude with the camera aswell, came up to me whilst i was off my tits and sweating like a bitch, all i could do was pull a mad face and laugh. roll on inno 2009

In the Dam this year will be my second so I'll see how it compares. But In the Sun was immense, next year will be even better I reckon.

i think i might start saving now :D

(y) I am!

Weird how thers no Andy C,Friction,Shy FX or Blackmarket sets on there reckon they gonna do a sneaky fourth pack in a few weeks time? Hope so...

Will be buying the second pack for Shortee n Fresh's set alone they both killed it.

PM would be appreciated if anything turns up anywhere though.

Back
Top Bottom