Innovation in the Sun 09

yates88

just been getting bak into my Dnb been to a few raves lately but not many. Has anyone been to any previous innovations in the sun, was it worth the trip? Gd Sets? Shortage of any usual raving substances? just some general feedback please forum crew RESPECT!

hahahahaahahahaha,

INNO INNO INNOVAION!

No shortages f any kind at in the sun mate. its soooo sick. amazing vibes, buff sunshine, and sick sets all round. As i heard sum1 say its got the three B's...
Bitches, Bumbles, and Bass!

expect big tings!

It will be the best week of your life, repeated every year...pure madness and good vibes, everyone goes for pure love of the music..

plus you get to see loads a little ravers with there charlies out :D

Last edited:
i heard the beach party and boat party thing last year was a shambles with sum proper dodgey set up on the beach with only one working stylud on the decks so it was un mixed tune after tune until it got sorted, and apparently only a few people raving. i didnt go as it was the same time as the foam party which was fucking immense! pure fomage in ya face with grimey jump up blaring thru the system.

lorret de mar is in barcelona county but not barcelona city. its about 30 mins from the city airport by but about 20 from barcelona gerona airport. its a baffled resort with tonnes of european holidayers rather than all english. jokes tings tho. sick vibes and il probly go back nxt year

yeah i went to the beach party. they couldnt get the set up right considerin you had hazard, brockie e.t.c there nobody could manage to set up a pair of decks?? they finally got it sorted but by the time they had it was too late for hazard to play...everyone got well moody cos they had paid for this and had not got their monies worth.

everyone just sat on the beach, a few of us was skankin hard still, i will skank anywhere i hear dnb...i went to the foam party in 2007, was good fancied a change this year..

i wanna go to skibbadees villa party that will just be jokes, but innovation aren't goiod at organisin shit like this, they can organise a rave but transport, hotels and all that is just poorly organised.

i see what you mean bout the poor organisation, but all in all i found tht the bookings and stuff rund fairly smoothly considering the amount of people and hotels they deal with. imo the hotel arrangments and the hotel shit ran v.smoothly, sorting out the hotels seemed to work in my favour as me and a few of my cru were given a 4 star hotel instead of 3 at no extra cost.

the only prob i found was that inno expected trouble from the ravers and opperated a zero tolerance rule. which is fine, but they had told this to every single hotel saying that if any1 causes hassle to tell inno and they will be kicked outa their hotel and have their wristband cut off. the spanish being the spanish seemed to have a stigma against all the inno people in our hotel no matter how polite we were. one night we came back from the rave a little early (3am). i went into my room had a drink of water splashed my face with watere n then went outside into the hall to go to my m8s room next door, where my m8s from the room along from that were chilling. there was security guard outside my room waiting, but he said nothing. so i knock on my bros door, he ansas and says "why is there a guard behind u?" i said i duno and we closed the door. reli weirded out by this, we got a call 2 secs later saying "your havign a party in your room, everyone must leave!"

honestly there was like 5 of us in the room and we were all staying next to each other anyway with no music. we woke up the next morning to find a note saying we had a final warning. we obviously complained saying it was ridiculous that u cant go into sum1 elses room. we werent making any noise and everyone was a guest. they also tried not giving out deposits back at the end of the holiday which was 40 eauros each! it was fucking ridiculous and anytime we wanted anything done by the hotel they refused to help and kept saying "u will get kicked out if ur not careful" we found tht if we came back after the rave at 6 in the morn then nothing happed at all cos the security staff had finished their shift.

it just annoyed me that inno had to comply with the cuntish hotels like this cos of some people being dicks but that they treat everyone as a dick no matter how polite u r.

on a plus side this restaurant accross the street from our hotel had a spanish waiter hu was going to inno and loved dnb, he gave us cut price sangria and even tho he worked every day he went to every night! was jokes raving it up on the stage bit with him n then to see him the next mornign serving me breakfast. he looked as ruff as us in the morning but still a trooper all the same!

See 2 years running i we have had our hotels messed up, the first year we were given a 2*, it didnt have a swimming pool and was about 10 rooms big..this pissed us off but it was close to the rave so we just got onj with it cos the raves were just to sick...the next year we paid for an upgrade so we new this wouldnt happen, well they didnt give us an upgrade, we were given a worse room than the year beofre, the room didnt even have a plug socket so we complained to inno, inno said they were aware of the issue and that the hotel would agree to move us so we went back to the hotel they said they new nothing of it. we went back to inno they rang their tour operator whos said yeah ur upgrade is available so we wnt back and they said no it was. i then demanded to speak to the manager, the manager came out and told me to go into his office, he then began to abuse me, called me a little boy and that we "english" shouldnt be in this hotel and that im not having an upgrade, he said we were little boys and that innovation are wrong, he then made me put a t-shirt on and looked at me like a piece of shit...if we wer ein england i woulda knocked him out but we never had enough money for another hotel and im not spending the rest of the week in a cell so i call him a "fat spanish cunt" and walked out before he could finish....the next morning we were upgraded and shabba was in the next door room, offering us the naughties lol

i know what you mean about the spanish, they dont want us there and we are looked down on in the hotel, this year im not gonna give a shit about noise and messin shit up cos they dont give a fuck if we are or not they still treat us the same...

what hotel was u at?

our hotel was about 20 mins walk from the club and beach, it was called europa or sum shit i cnt reli remember. but yer the people in the room next to us had a massive fight or woteva on the last night. we found a fire extinguisher on our balcony the next morning which the peeps next door musta put on our as their balcony was covered in shit. when the cleaners came in we told them about the fire extinguisher and told em it came from next door. they looked baffled but when they went into the room next door they realised wot we meant and said it was ok. we then got to the desk to check out and they said that cos of the fire extinguisher they wernt gonna give our deposits back. we argued for like 40 mins until they finally called their cleaning staff and they explained the situation. it was ridiculous. they try and get every fuckign penny outa ya and cos ur english they take the piss. i duno how many times we had arguments with them and tried telling them that manners dont cost anything and they shud try running a good service. im not saying all the spannish are cunts but they think that all the english are arseholes and probs think that the whole inno crowd are causing trouble.

sooo lame and it shud get sorted really. there shudnt be a zero tolerance policy cos not every case is the same and from what i saw the spanish wanted to find a reason to throw u out at every turn as they have already got their muny from ya and cud let the rooms out for more if ur gone.

Oh thats shit.. Will just go to inno in the dam instead i think iwill be 18 then lol

its up to u whether u wanna giv e it a go, but i no sum 17 yr olds tht went last year. all they did was photoshop the photocopy of their passport to say theyre 18 which is all inno take from u on giving u ur wristband (which is really easy as photocopiers are terrible quality anyway). in my opinion if u really wanna go then try it. but plz dnt blame me if they change their policy next year or if sumthing cums up and they sumhow find out ur 17.

basicly u have 2 show ur passport 2 get ur ticket for the week or weekend 2 prove tht u booked the ticket, or its sumin rediculous like 100 euros for each night, probally the best holiday u will eva have though went last year for long weekend, but this year it starts on my bday, so im goin for the whole week! haha gonna be crazy

Back
Top Bottom