Innovation in the sun 08!

facelessmonkey

Dj Premise
VIP Junglist
Any of you got your flight tickets booked yet? i got them so much cheaper than last year, well worth doing it early!!!!!!!!!!

checked out flight prices last night and found some for £60, british airways were only about £85, which isn't too sad.
lookin about about £300-£330 for the week all in isn't too sad at all.
seriously considering going.
barcelona is an amazing city too, it'd love to go raving all around there. line up is pretty decent too, a little something for everyone.

went to the last inno in the dam and weren't impressed to be honest could have been so much better, always wanted to go to in the sun tho and the line up does look sick. still don't know if i should go!

All about getting club tickets only and sorting out the hotel yourself away from the scum

Dunno about that, too much hassle... and you pay for the all inclusive package in installments which makes it easier on your wallet...

Got my return flight ticket for £50 I believe, from Newquay as well, so no unnecessary travelling! :)

Im so jeleaous, I'm the biggest dnb fan in my circle of friends. So i would never be able to convince them to spend that much money on a week of dnb

I cannot WAIT! Its the only chance ill have to go away with my fellow gurlys.. so this is gunna be a STORM! Plus it'll be hot, good tunes and with the people i love most. what more could a gurl ask for !?

Although it does mean sacraficing alot before hand... but fuckit.... itll be worth it !

It always looks a bit like chav n bass when i see the vids....

Still might go if i can get free tickets from work... who knows!

Sun n Bass looks better i reckon.... nicer crowd much much better lineups. http://sunandbass.de/video.html

Last edited:
lol.. Bailey basically sums it up in the video...

" its a maturer crowd...there's not loads of raver kids everywhere..its nice!"...

Just been on the sun and bass web site and i think it looks nothing like innovation, still can't knock it till ya tryed it i Suppose. :hagglers:

i'll be 29 next year and thats when im thinking of going. how old is the crowd? cause it seems on the promo video its all early 20s but i rather hang out with those in late twenties early 30's ...does anyone know what the majority age is?

---------- Post added at 14:58 ---------- Previous post was at 14:57 ----------

is the majority age close to 30's?

Back
Top Bottom