Innovation in the dam reunion?

DnBDaVe

anyone go to this last night at coronet club? i went and it was my first time at coronet and i got to say it was fucking sick! loved it. got on the m . dizzle, dam stuff really does make your brain frizzle man. feel like shit today tho..

i went down to the coronet bare reminded me of the melkwig in amsterdam was a fucking banging nite they could have sorted out the levels on the sound system a tiny bit better ! plus the smoking area is banging 4 the bunning so it was all good!

I was there.. bassline was good. shame bout the nxt weeks event that was dnbarena lol
i had not been to the coronett since they used to have batlle of mcs there and heat fever ages ago.

i went down to the coronet bare reminded me of the melkwig in amsterdam was a fucking banging nite they could have sorted out the levels on the sound system a tiny bit better ! plus the smoking area is banging 4 the bunning so it was all good!

smoking area dun b a pussy.. smoke inside still.. i went out for a ciggy once n that was for sum fresh air.. u werent aloud to smoke herb in there in the 1st place so might as well now its still the same as it was b4 still as illegal.

Back
Top Bottom