INNOVATION IN THE DAM REUNIION 15TH BIRTHDAY SEONE

torky123

Who was there on saturday n wot did u think? sick nite!! every1 was rinsin! although couldnt hear the mic that clearly sumtimes!:not_worth

Any1 got ne fotos or videos? ?

Last edited:
My mate went there he's got some well good quality videos and some pictures i'll get them off him tonight. Wish i could of went lol will soon be old enough to get in.

My mate went there he's got some well good quality videos and some pictures i'll get them off him tonight. Wish i could of went lol will soon be old enough to get in.

ahhh niceee yehhh please try n get those videos!! If uv got any m8s that r 18 u should use their id ud definately get in ... trust ;)

what was wrong? i ahavent been to se1 but ive heard it was a top venue?

all about bangers mash 2

i dnoo i did lyk the venue but the crowd wasnt goin lyk fukin mental!! but i dnoo i personally stil thought it was sick! cant w8 2 get the sets! the friction set wiv eksman n herbzie was BIG!

yehh would lyk 2 go 2 bangers n mash apparrantly the lighting in area is madness

this was quite a big night....i know what u mean...people in room 1 wernt really going that mad though....hazard smashed it though....anyone see how mashed shabba was but spitting bang on point..made my night

Friction with Eks and Herbz was good
Hazard played his usual set of bangers, Bensta was good with him but looked like he was really ill
Evil B2B with Shabba smashed it
Original Sin turned up late but the 15/20 minutes he was on was good
and i duno who else caught him but Klip who was on at 10-11 was heavy

Back
Top Bottom