innovation in the dam or sun?

never bin to either but id like both!
sun more tho as i dont like cold an the bitchs will have there bikinis on!

Neither

Full of chavs getting fucked and fighting/robbing each other

never been to in the dam but i went to in the sun last summer and it was amazing. great weather, some of the best djs in dnb and every single person i met was there to have a good time - didn't see ANY trouble whatsoever. definitely going back this year!

I'd love to go in the sun. Eventually when I have money. More expensive for me too cause I would need a ticket to Europe.

I'd love to go in the sun. Eventually when I have money. More expensive for me too cause I would need a ticket to Europe.

definetly worth it... u r sick of methods nights, right?

Definetly In the sun... Dam was wicked 2, went first and 2nd time and it was amazin. but first time was better!

In the sun definetly worth it!!

But I do nothing dis year... safe me money for MIAMI 2010! WMC!! BOH... gonna be wicked!

definetly worth it... u r sick of methods nights, right?

Definetly In the sun... Dam was wicked 2, went first and 2nd time and it was amazin. but first time was better!

In the sun definetly worth it!!

But I do nothing dis year... safe me money for MIAMI 2010! WMC!! BOH... gonna be wicked!

Yeah definitely. This summer im also doing nothing..just work. Whats in 2010?

Where can I found out about events and the like in the states, cause I never seem to find info just the same old stuff. It sucks being upstate for uni too cause I miss stuff

Back
Top Bottom