innovation in the dam. HELP!!!!

philski

smoke weed everyday
VIP Junglist
I have been tryin for a week now to get my tickets, they came a couple weeks ago n i wernt their to sign for them. since they have been returned to sender. i cant get intouch with innovation tho.
does anyone know how i can get my tickets before wednesday? or if i can give my name at the door or something, if i dont get my tickets before wednesday then im 180 squid down the drain, plus i cant go to the rave, can anyone help me out. PLEASE!!

why cant you get hold of them? I had no trouble.. i tell a lie, i did. But that was only before 10.30am cos thats when their office opens!

office number :0871 2887 485

Its too late for them to send them out now, my guess would be you will (along with I.D) go and collect them from the box office during the trip.

good luck

thanks mate, just for the first time in like a week got in touch with them. hopefully theycan sort it out. im off in two days woooopde woooop

hello,

We need some help because something terrible has happened on 20 november at the Melkweg in Amsterdam at the Innovation In The Dam party.

Around 3 o clock that night my boyfriend got hit in the face by a total stranger.
This hit was so hard that he immediately had to go to the hospital. His jaw is broken at several places. The whole weekend he had to stay in the hospital for surgery.
You can imagine that this is serieus abuse. The offender is a white male with short blond hair, his length is around 1.80m. After he hit my boyfriend i hit him in his face and threw a glas of water in his face, maybe this will help for memories.

We are not related to the offender and never saw this man before. This was really strange and unexpected. For ten years we have been going to DNB parties and something like this has never happened before. The offender needs to be punished for this or needs to be stopped so he can not hurt someone else.

We could use some help to find this horrible person.

We will give a reward of 500 euros to the tip that leads to the arrest of this man.
We want to ask people if they saw something or maybe even filmed something.
A lot of people must have seen this because it was in the big room immediately after Andy C finished his set.

Please contact me if you have any information.

My e-mailadress is nathaliescreen@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards,

Last edited:
^^^^^ Shit. Shame to hear this happen.

Have you tried going through Facebook groups and looking @ pictures of the people who said they were 'attending' Inno in the Dam this year? It would be very time consuming I know but if you can remember the face of the wankstain then it could be worthwile....

The only reason I say is that I read in the paper the other day a girl shopped another girl that glassed her in a club by recognising one of the offender's mates and going through her firends on facebook to find the bitch that glassed her. Worth a go imo...

Thanks for the quick replies. I have already been looking through about 4000 pictures on facebook and I will keep doing this.

My boyfriend is still in a lot of pain, his jaws have been wired shut in surgery. The recovery will probably take about 6 weeks.

Really sorry to hear about this. Theres some absolute dicks out there. Did you ask the security & management @ the venue for CCTV footage? Alot of clubs now take images when you walk in so it could b a way to catch em.

Also approaching innovation. Theyv got files of everyones passport pics ect so they might be able to help out.

Hope you catch the cunt.

This annoys me! Fucking idiots out there.

wish you the best of luck catching the knobhead, need less people like this about!

Back
Top Bottom