Innovation In The Dam, from Bournemouth...

Pres1

It appears Thomson no longer fly from Bournemouth to AMS, shame. :(

The cheapest I can find is £102, travelling on 9th and 11th November. Anyone know a cheaper way? Am stumped like a tree

sparkyc10

Kentish Junglist
VIP Junglist
Don't rule out trains or coaches. Sometimes you can get some real bargains getting those over to Europe. Good luck, sorting out these kinds of things can be hard work sometimes!

sparkyc10

Kentish Junglist
VIP Junglist
Yeah its possible. Eurostar from London or Ashford to Brussels and a train to the Dam from there. Might work out more expensive this close to November but its worth looking into. :spliff:

DJ SCUBA

Vinyl Addict
VIP Junglist
Ez, Im also from bournemouth and also suffering from the thomson fly cancelling flights to amsterdam (obviously just felt like pissing us off). Was meant to be going the dam and still might be but aint got enough money. Best bet is flights out of stansted, could get a flight for £54 return a week ago including taxes etc. Whether you still can I aint sure.

http://www.lastminute.com/?CATEGORY=flights_list&searchType=basic

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
james spader rules, im serious, have you seen his stuff? like 2 days in the valley and, you know. other movies. but what i think is important about him is the way he narrated that show about china, his voice added such a sheen of etherial oils and jasmin tea right there in your living room. hes just the cats pyjamas. Three emmy awards, people. Three, and i do not see why you havent watched 'secretary' yet, what a delightful piece of cinema. Its a fairytale, it really is.

Last edited:

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
james spader rules, im serious, have you seen his stuff? like 2 days in the valley and, you know. other movies. but what i think is important about him is the way he narrated that show about china, his voice added such a sheen of etherial oils and jasmin tea right there in your living room. hes just the cats pyjamas. Three emmy awards, people. Three, and i do not see why you havent watched 'secretary' yet, what a delightful piece of cinema. Its a fairytale, it really is.
ohh man :lol:

I would def lamp with u and drink moonshine. i know him personally. Or that guy from SAW. I heard he really talks like that. like a peanut butter sandwich and some Jameson:cowbell: