Innovation In The Dam 2011 Sets

Willb87

just had a quick listen through the brookes bros set... seriously, they played heavy, breezeblock, supreme? wheres all the vibey stuff they're known for

Brookes Brothers play all kinds of stuff lately. Saw them twice this year and they play anything from heavy jump-up to techy stuff like Program. Really loved their set @Roxy Prague when they were touring to support the upcoming release of their LP, then @Let It Roll it wasn't so good, too much drumstep to be honest. Anyways I'm gonna listen to those, never saw/heard any of them playing live.

just had a quick listen through the brookes bros set... seriously, they played heavy, breezeblock, supreme? wheres all the vibey stuff they're known for

They're at Inno ain't they, the probably assumed they had to play jump up for an hour to keep the crowd happy, I hope Friction's set - when it comes out - is full of tech like last year.

disgusting what stuff is being released on cd-packs these days. 0 djs worth downloading. pfff.
bring back 98-05 please. thx for acknowledging my nonsens wish. lol

disgusting what stuff is being released on cd-packs these days. 0 djs worth downloading. pfff.
bring back 98-05 please. thx for acknowledging my nonsens wish. lol

Yeah feel the same too. Aint bought a pack for ages, even the stuff I download gets deleted apart from the occasional set thats worth keeping.

This is pack 1, haven't got pack 2 or the DVD I'm afraid.
Waiting for pack 2 tho, gonna be biiiiiiig!

---------- Post added at 20:48 ---------- Previous post was at 20:33 ----------

Yeh that song @ 2.53 is it Heist - The Verdict?

Back
Top Bottom