::: Innovation In The Dam 2010 :::

innovation-dam-10-ins700poster.gif

Can you believe it? This year we celebrate the 5th Year Anniversary of Innovation In The Dam!

For the past few years this event has built up a reputation as one of the highlights of the D&B calendar, always setting the standard for doing something different... Who remembers the fantastic nights aboard the Ocean Diva? The night the DJ booth floated above the stage? Or the time the dancers revealed more than you expected??!!

This year is set to be no less amazing and to celebrate this 5 year milestone we are going BIG! As well as the amazing Melkweg club we will also be using the massive Powerzone, the BIGGEST club in Amsterdam’s city centre.

So get set for 3 nights of D&B raving madness in 2 mind blowing super clubs in the original city of sin... IT’S GONNA BE BIG!

Events will be taking place on:

MAIN EVENT Friday 26th November @ Melkweg
MAIN EVENT Saturday 27th November @ a new super venue
BONUS AFTER PARTY Sunday 28th November @ Melkweg

Book your return flights for either Sunday if you have to get back for work, or for Monday if you want to stay for the bonus night.

As well as Melkweg we will be using another one of Amsterdam's super venues the Powerzone!

BOOK TICKETS HERE http://booking.innovationinthedam.com/book

CHECK OUT THE PROMO VIDEO ON YOUTUBE

UPFRONT DRUM & BASS ACROSS 3 NIGHTS
HYPE / FRICTION / DIRTYPHONICS / DJ MARKY / DJ FRESH / GROOVERIDER
HAZARD / ADAM F / ORIGINAL SIN / PHANTASY / SIGMA
MODIFIED MOTION / RUFFSTUFF / SHIMON / HEIST / JAYDAN
MAJISTRATE / DJ OLLIE / GARRY K / BARRINGTON & BLAZING
GRIMEY / COTSEY B2B J RATURE

UNCZ SHOWCASE / NEW BREED SHOWCASE
SKIBADEE / EKSMAN / HARRY SHOTTA / IC3
FUNSTA / EVIL B / SHABBA / TRIGGA / BASSMAN
FATMAN D / HERBZIE / NUTCRACKER / RHYMES
PRESHA / STUNNA / FIVE ALIVE / KRAFTY / PHANTOM

JUNGLE / OLDSKOOL / DUBSTEP/ UPFRONT D&B/ ELECTRO
GROOVERIDER exclusive classic set of the tunes that inspired his career!
NETWORK / BLUENOTE / MR NICE / CARLOS / ANAKYNE
BENI CASH / JASON-J / SIMBAD / LEVELA / DANNY DARKO
WILD ONE / VORTEX / EL MATADORE / INTER / 2 RUDE
DJ T / DJ PING PONG / BLAZIN / QUINCEE / GENZO

FIVE ALIVE / PHANTOM / JOHNNY G / CO’D
WACO / J.O.K /POE

- TICKET PRICES -

3 NIGHTS CLUB ENTRY ONLY = £77
Club entry for 3 nights, FRI 26/11/10 @ Melkweg, Sat 27/11/10 @ The Powerzone, Sun 28/11/10 @ Melkweg.

2 NIGHT CLUB ENTRY ONLY - FRI 26/11/10 & SAT 27/11/10 = £64
Club entry only to the Melkweg on Fri 26th & THE POWERZONE ON SAT 27th NOV 2010.

2 NIGHT CLUB ENTRY ONLY - SAT 27/11/10 & SUN 28/11/10 = £50
Club entry only to the Melkweg on Sat 27th & The Powerzone on Sun 28th Nov 2010.

1 NIGHT CLUB ENTRY ONLY - FRI 26/11/10 = £32
Club entry only to the Melkweg on Fri 26th Nov 2010.

1 NIGHT CLUB ENTRY ONLY - SAT 27/11/10 = £32
Club entry only to the Powerzone on Sat 27th Nov 2010.

PLEASE NOTE: THE PAYMENT CUT OFF DATE FOR THIS EVENT IS 7th NOVEMBER 2010. CLUB ONLY TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED UP TO AND INCLUDING THIS DATE (SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY)

RSVP & INVITE FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=103210389717857

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually really wanted to hit Inno in the Dam up this year but after seeing that line up I dont think I will bother

Was going to go to dam this year anyway just to smoke myself silly, has to be done once in your life imo. Might aswell go when this is on and get a healthy ammount of dnb aswell :lol:

marky, friction, dirtyphonics ... what are you guys moaning 'bout? o.o

and for the record, big ups mr stunna! first german mc to be on an inno in the dam afaik :D
edit: for those who dunno him. hes on andy c's rider for germany aswell ;) check him out!

Last edited:
Im mainly moaning at the UNCZ & Newbreed showcases and that massive block of blue underneath the main lineup, and the huge lack of variety.

Im mainly moaning at the UNCZ & Newbreed showcases and that massive block of blue underneath the main lineup, and the huge lack of variety.

Its Innovation what do you expect, beard stroker music?? Just the fact it's in Dam means I`m going pretty much regardless of who is or isnt on the lineup. Room 2 looks sparse MC-wise anyway if you really can't stand em.

Its Innovation what do you expect, beard stroker music?? Just the fact it's in Dam means I`m going pretty much regardless of who is or isnt on the lineup. Room 2 looks sparse MC-wise anyway if you really can't stand em.

point taken

and i dont have a beard :)

Back
Top Bottom