Innovation in the Dam 2009

I went last year for 5 days including the rave, cost me about a grand all in. And yeh you won't wanna come back.

Good place to smoke and drink though as not all places serve beer as well as smoke.

grasshopper is wack...overpriced jumped up snobs!! avoid!!

Agree 100000%, tourist trap.

Go to Lost in Amsterdam if you wanna smoke & drink. Cafe 420 was one of my favourites.

Dampkring, good bud but didn't like the waitress or sitting on stools.

That Wok to Walk place sorted me for munch the whole time I was there! That and Popeye's Full English :D

i lived off walk to wok when i was there a few years ago, they take time making it or that might just coz i was buzzing and really needed the food instantly but its banging and cheap.. i would advise not to eat from febo i thats the name there rank meals that get heated up inteh micro-wave and taste of shit my mate had a big case of the shits whilst he was on shrooms.... it was a pretty sight seeing him freak out and running back and forth to the loo all the time

Theres load to do in dam mate, you can smoke in the coffeshops (barneys, stones cafe, grey area, dampkring, the blues brothers, double reggae - the guys in there are safe as)

Eat, theres so much sick food u can get in dam (i got ben and jerrys cookie dough in pancakes!) mmm, tons of bakerys around sellin nice doughnuts n what have, but yeah dont go febos!

Sex, ALOT of prostituts over there dude putting our page 3 models to shame, its hard to pick if ur only having 1, dont spend too much money tho man, lol they usaly ask FOR 4/50 EURO FOR A "FUCK AND SUCK" lol and make sure u dont go down the tranny lane!

Rave, you can rave in amsterdam but it depends what time you go and that, i know for a fact theres a place called cheeky mondays im not sure where it is exactly but its on a monday give it a search mate.

Hope it helped . peace..:andy::andy::andy::andy::andy:

Back
Top Bottom