Innovation in the Dam 2008

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
21st & 22nd November. The following week is the Cannabis Cup so it's worth staying on for a couple of extra days imo.

£60 for both nights club tickets
£100 for the flights

Shame that you have to book one of their selected hotels...security my arse, its a money making exercise.

Main line up (remember only 60% of these artists will actually turn up though if previous events are anything to go by)

index_14.jpg

See ya there!!

Cannabis Cup link - http://hightimes.com/public/cancup/

hey i go there with 2 chicks but they just can party hard one night can some one tell´s me who is playing the first and the second night`?

i go both day´s i dont care sunday is the rehab day 4 me

thanks g.

Shame that you have to book one of their selected hotels...security my arse, its a money making exercise.

you don't. all you have to do is inform them of the hotel you're stayin at when you book the club tickets, and it's kosher (y)

Cool on the hotel things, nice one.

Cannabis cup is a competition where weed scientists from all over holland compete to see who can grow the nicest cronic. Bustah rhymes was head judge last year. Its just a big smoke out really. Pay your 70 euros or whatever to get in, get growing advice from the competitors and some free samples as well, all good.

MC's in the dam:
Skibbadee, Eksman, Fearless, Shabba, IC3, Fun, Spyda, Trigga, Det, Evil B, Ragga Twins, Presha, Harry Shotta, Herbzie, Bensta, Dapper

Again only 60% of those are gonna turn up though!

think £100 entitles you to 'judge' the competition and you get samples of around 30 bits of weed.

shit i wish i was going to this. particularly the cannabis cup. raving for the weekend then bunning the best weed in the world sounds appealing

well wanted to go this year...but am off to florida in feb so need to save my mullah to buy micky mouse figures

Back
Top Bottom