innovation in the dam - 1st night melkweg

Actually starting to get excited about this now, Ive quit smoking till I get there just to let my tolerance go down so I can get proper zooted and booted.

fuck that, Im getting my tolerance up so I can toke as many different strains as possible! cant wait :D

you know you're guna get raped for ££££££ if you got out there without bookin a hostel/hotel in advance. i wouldn't just show up and try booking. because a) it's inno/can cup week. it's guna be chocka b)they'll seriously rape you

you know you're guna get raped for ££££££ if you got out there without bookin a hostel/hotel in advance. i wouldn't just show up and try booking. because a) it's inno/can cup week. it's guna be chocka b)they'll seriously rape you

You'd do it just to be raped though wouldn't you?

When i went earlier in the summer i coped fine with the draw out there, yeah its alot stronger, but it doesnt mong you like most of the shit you pick up over here. Good quality buzz.

Jack Herer, silver haze, sensimelia, white widow, scuff, pollen.......some of my favourites when i'm there, i always buy a bit of both, a bag and a lump a day, loads of beer and powder in probably the best city in the world, can't beat it....i love it there!

Jack Herer, silver haze, sensimelia, white widow, scuff, pollen.......some of my favourites when i'm there, i always buy a bit of both, a bag and a lump a day, loads of beer and powder in probably the best city in the world, can't beat it....i love it there!

Id say probably buy at least 4 grams a day.

All about the Riffman hash from Dampkring, or the waterworks. Cant really remember any of the weed i got, Northern Lights was one but thats all i can remember (went with mates who dont smoke that much hash so they were buying all the bud).

Back
Top Bottom