innovation in the dam - 1st night melkweg

Dampkring i reckon, on the saturday day or sunday morning.

And @ muzzadj: As far as i know you have to pay to be a judge and even then you buy the weed, the pass just gets you into the events. You wont get anything if you just turn up, i dont think. Its $250 before hand and 250euros on the door.

Im up for meeting up, dunno about my mates though. Would be fucking jokes....dnbforum bong competition? :clown:

Ive won it already :slick:

Ive been banned from 23 countries for rinsing bong too hard, you'd be mad to test.

Grasshopper gets my vote as a meeting place as it's closest to our hostel.

Actually starting to get excited about this now, Ive quit smoking till I get there just to let my tolerance go down so I can get proper zooted and booted.

Dampkring i reckon, on the saturday day or sunday morning.

And @ muzzadj: As far as i know you have to pay to be a judge and even then you buy the weed, the pass just gets you into the events. You wont get anything if you just turn up, i dont think. Its $250 before hand and 250euros on the door.

Oh right.. just watched a few vids and it seems everyone just walks around the expo getting free weed by the looks of things lol..

So to get in am i gunna need to pay 250quid?! Cos i thought that was just to be a judge?!?!

Also im bang up for a dnbforum meet :D:D Me and McSc from the forum will be there..

One more thing.. my mate seems to thinks its a better idea to find a hotel/hostel when we're out there rather than pre booking?.. This is both our first time to the dam so any experienced Dammerz can you let me know what ya think??

Safe

I'm on about the main one just off Damrak that has three floors, smoking downstairs,bar on the ground floor and restaurant on the second floor.

http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/GrassHopper2.html

Never called it Grasshopper 2 myself but hey......btw, the beers in here are more expensive then most places and you can most probably get better smoke and deals elsewhere, but it's central, big and easy to find which is good for a meet.

Oh right.. just watched a few vids and it seems everyone just walks around the expo getting free weed by the looks of things lol..

So to get in am i gunna need to pay 250quid?! Cos i thought that was just to be a judge?!?!

Also im bang up for a dnbforum meet :D:D Me and McSc from the forum will be there..

One more thing.. my mate seems to thinks its a better idea to find a hotel/hostel when we're out there rather than pre booking?.. This is both our first time to the dam so any experienced Dammerz can you let me know what ya think??

Safe

nooooo
1 it 250 euro.. u pay that b a judge they give u loadz of sample weeds from the growers and u smoke em all in give em a score!! not 3 weed u payin 4 it l0l:rinsed:

i booked a cheap b&b b4 hand..

Last edited:
nooooo
1 it 250 euro.. u pay that b a judge they give u loadz of sample weeds from the growers and u smoke em all in give em a score!! not 3 weed u payin 4 it l0l:rinsed:

i booked a cheap b&b b4 hand..

Oh right i get you mate lol! Sorry im really not with it right now lol..

Bad idea to look for a place out their then?

I pre-booked aswell, there will be hostel space somewhere, but its probably worth booking before hand especially if you dont wanna be in a dorm room.

Although, never been to the cup before, could be shit loads of people.

if you get there really early in the morning then you might be able to get into a nice hostel. its a bit risky though, would advise just sorting that shit out before

if you get there really early in the morning then you might be able to get into a nice hostel. its a bit risky though, would advise just sorting that shit out before

Yeah thats what i thought.. but my mate has been 'researching' (probably getting blazed and listening to tunes) and thinks it will be better to get one out there..

I will be there at like 7am on Weds 26th so pretty early yeah..

Back
Top Bottom