Innovation in the dam 08

at a guess, same time as last year? which was novemeber or something right?

definatly up for this, after speaking to a make today, it's an almost certain possibility (y)

Last year was 9th-10th November.

I will definately be going to this, went last year. Best weekend of the year without a doubt!

cheers for this, been looking out for it
is there any more info yet? prices, line up etc.

http://www.innovation.gb.com/
It's not up yet though I don't think. Last year the price was about 110 I think but it reduced for the amount of people were in your group. Not sure if it'll be like that this year. Should get all the info up soon though because me & my mates booked it fairly early after In the Sun last year.

Just read more of the small print & what you have to do is buy the club tickets which are 30 quid then choose what hotel you want to go in which is 1-5 star.

wicked tingz.
haven't been dam in about 5 years and now i'm going in august (for a stag do - not mine though, phew!) and most definatly for inno.

can't wait!

Can you not just tell me in one simple word? That website is a bit shit and unclear..

But I get the impression from reading the faq's that you have to book one of the hotel of their choice (1-5 stars) which is pretty wank if you ask me..

*edit*

ah yes here we are :

Q. APART FROM THE BOOKING LINKS ON THE INNOVATION WEB SITE, CAN I BOOK MY HOTEL ROOM THROUGH ANOTHER OTHER METHOD?

A. NO. As a security measure it is mandatory that you book your hotel through the ‘Book Hotel’ link on our website www.innovation.gb.com (or on the numbers 0031 20 755 7515 or 0800 0075120 and inform the operator that you are making a booking for “The Innovation Event”). This allows us clarify the identity and location of every person in attendance. NB: Your entry to the club may be delayed or refused if you do not book your hotel through the proper channels. Every person in a group that properly books their hotel will also receive a free dvd of this event.

wot a load of turd

I think it is possible but they have to know exactly where you are stayin etc.. why?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom