innovation dam 08

zestman2008

semi automatic..
Yo peeps basically, I'm going to amsterdam on the 20th for innovation, but heres a problem my cousin wanted to come and hes 17 looks fairly old around 18/19 but obviously hes 17 is there a way or can anyone think of a way i can get him in aswell?
thankyou guys

i was 17 last year when it was inno i didnt get id at all for the raves but for the coffeeshops just photoshop a picture of your passport and change the birthday or just get some1s id who loooks like him

be that many people about i doubt they would check man really

always a worry though raving under age

yeah, maybe not for the rave but defo for the coffeeshops. i was there last week and everyone was getting id'd. as kenyon said i think a photoshopped passport will work

yeah, maybe not for the rave but defo for the coffeeshops. i was there last week and everyone was getting id'd. as kenyon said i think a photoshopped passport will work

I'm not really sure how to use photoshop that well, does somone want to be generous and do it for me? :)
what so everyone is beingi.d'd in coffeshops even the people that dont smoke it i.e my cousin?

just get him to borrow a driving licence off a mate, works most of the time! i went to tranzmission on a coach from bournemouth with no i.d at 17, was pretty sketchy because i would of been fucked if i didnt get in!

i think u should be allowed into raves at 17...u can drive which kills more people than raving does...u can live on your own( i do :P) and im 16

but i was annoyed the other day because i couldnt join blockbuster

I was thinking of taking his driving licence and turning the 1991 into 1990 with a black pen becuase its not like the i.d checkers are going to stand there for 5 minutes looking at it they want everyone in as fast as possible right?

what do you lot mean by photoshop the passport how does that work? anyone :)

I'm lookin quite foward to this event, sounds pretty mad, according to the website video =D:not_worth

Ahhhhh it's like 5 weeks on friday. I'm going the Thursday though. I can't fucking wait, last year was amazing & in the Sun was THE BEST so I knwo this year's gunna just be unbelievable! Shame it'll be so cold. Oh well :)

Ahhhhh it's like 5 weeks on friday. I'm going the Thursday though. I can't fucking wait, last year was amazing & in the Sun was THE BEST so I knwo this year's gunna just be unbelievable! Shame it'll be so cold. Oh well :)

You out there for the cup too or just the rave? Going out with some mates on the saturday.

You out there for the cup too or just the rave? Going out with some mates on the saturday.

No not for the cup, going early just so that we haven't been travelling all day then going raving & to see some of Amsterdam.
Ahhhhhh!!!!!! I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom