Innovation & Breakin Science line up

Custard Factory FTW. didnt like the qclub venue atall.

Renegade Hardware room was EMPTY all night (apart from me and my mate). Ink and Loxy bascily done a a private set for just us two :lol:

WTF!??!

Hardward room wasnt that empty.. It did start to fill up a bit but everyone fucked off to the main room for Grooverider. Main room needed more sub imo...Thought all the artists performed well. Taxman & Jaydan, Kane, Hazard, Original Sin and Die with Trigga and Nutcracka were very BIG.. Didnt really here anyone else in the main room.. Ollie & Spyda's old school set was LARGE.. Even Kenny Khan was doing the one foot skank Will deffo big a big cd pack...

Could of been a better turn out but valve and Spectrum were on friday and Ecelectricity Festival today did have an effect on numbers.. Vibes were spot on tho

i felt so bad for the djs in the harware and dubstep arenas.... sorry rooms..... empty alllllllll night!!

Had a decent night, made the most of it..... sound systems in all rooms were complete toss!!! the main room was shocking, no bass at all!!!! i hope thats sorted for the next one on 6th june!!!

i felt so bad for the djs in the harware and dubstep arenas.... sorry rooms..... empty alllllllll night!!

Had a decent night, made the most of it..... sound systems in all rooms were complete toss!!! the main room was shocking, no bass at all!!!! i hope thats sorted for the next one on 6th june!!!

Different system will be used for 6th June. System was banging on the north v south night and will be the same for 6th june..

Can anyone help with the tracklist for the DJ Die set from this cd pack? The track I want is the third in, it's got Jakes on a vocal..

Back
Top Bottom