DnB Innovation - Bank Holiday Bass Off @ Proud2 - 4th May 2012

bass-off-ft-700.jpg

bass-off-bk-700.jpg

Due to public demand from you the ravers; Innovation once again returns to London’s most prestigious venue; Proud2. This one is going to be a big one, our last big London event before we pack our bags and head off to Spain for Innovation In The Sun!

…So get your raving gear on, bring the party vibes and we shall bring the best of the best to this world famous venue, including; the biggest artists across 2 arenas, the most amazing Innovation production, speaker shaking sound, lights plus an awesome laser show!

This is going to be the biggest Bass-Off of the Bank Holiday weekend, miss it, miss out!

Drum & Bass across 2 Arena's:

GOLDIE - HAZARD - DRUMSOUND & BASSLINE SMITH - TC
TAXMAN - BRYAN GEE - MAJISTRATE - MODIFIED MOTION
PHANTASY - BAILEY - HAMILTON - RUFFSTUFF - SERUM
DJ OLLIE - CALLIDE - ZEN - COTESY - KEZMAN b2b DRIBZ

SKIBADEE - EKSMAN - HARRY SHOTTA - DYNAMITE
SHABBA - EVIL B - TRIGGA - FUNSTA - STORMIN - RHYMES
DR EPS - FELON - UNKNOWN - J.O.K - MC ELEMENT

Tickets:
CREDIT CARD BOOKINGS CAN BE MADE UP TO AND INCLUDING THE DAY OF THE EVENT
http://www.innovation.gb.com/index.php/tickets.html
0844 870 0000

- Super early bird tickets: £10 (Limited amount available till 31st March 2012 only available from www.innovation.gb.com)
- Early bird tickets: £15 (Limited amount available till 13th April 2012)
- NUS Students: £17.50 (only available from www.innovation.gb.com)
- Standard tickets: £20
- VIP Adv Tickets: £25 (Entrance to the TOP FLOOR VIP AREA with dedicated bar and toilets + experience the awesome Sky Bridge overlooking the Main Room, also Includes queue-jump at separate VIP entrance)

More On The Door

Venue:
Proud2, The O2 Arena, Peninsula Square, London SE10 ODX

Over 18's only. Photo ID required upon request.

RSVP & Invite friends on Facebook

Haha too true. Ive never been since it was matter. What they did to the inside of that place makes me feel a bit ill tbh.
I dont want its gay decor and lack of the old DJ booth to ruin it for me. I would like to feel that bodykinetic floor again though!

I actually prefer the lay-out, much more open-plan and with room to move for once! Used to be ridiculous in there when it was Matter, people all being sardined onto the dancefloor.

You can notice the accoustics are a bit different, but it's not major. The bodykinetic dancefloor thing is still there..

I actually prefer the lay-out, much more open-plan and with room to move for once! Used to be ridiculous in there when it was Matter, people all being sardined onto the dancefloor.

Agreed. Proud2 is a massive improvement on Matter. Good to see my pal Unknown on the line-up, he is making big moves in the scene

Back
Top Bottom