innovation at se one last saturday

fastfret

anyone else reach this? i was there with mix monkey and whitehaze

i think shabba was on top form, jumpy needle killed it tho in the main room

bigup sub focus! smashed it. as did friction and andy c although the needle fucked it up quite a bit for him.

did anyone else think eksman was shit?

Andy c did absolutly smash it!! Tune selection was bang on.

Herbzie turning up made my night!

I dunno y room 2 wasnt all that packed some big tunes got played in there!

:cops:Peace!:cops:

Dat Andy C set was Heavy as, I thought he would play the usual stuff he always plays but this set was BIG, shame the jumpin will kill the cd pack.

Shabba was on fire, as was Fun although not feelin Skibba's new lyrics there dire (kills it with the the old skool flow though).

Room 2 was big, KOOL FM killed it, saw a couple of bottles flying in main room thought is was gonna get a bit naughty, but went off ok.

Big ups to da Portugese ladies, very nice, they know how to rave.

Whos reaching Dam ?

yeah made it down, first big rave in months, highly enjoyable as was dubious about se0ne with queues and shit sound etc but turned out top notch.
thought shabba was the nuts, mampi mixin and the old skool room was fun. forget most of it now. plenty of people smoking aswell, not seen that since waaaaaaaaay back in June 07.

init loads of ppl were smoking there was even a bit of crack about.

i queued to go outside for a cigarette once but after that just smoked in the main room.

i was there.. ye fukk th smokin ban i still smoke weed in there.. lol the night went on till 7 a hr xtra! but it should have dun 4 25 squid lol.. nicky b-eks herbz dun the last set.. sound was shit @ the start then slowly got better.. was okay nite a few hours of it where abit boring..best of british was much better i fought.!

i reached, it was a wicked nite, sub focus shabba and skibba smashed it,
as did mampi swift playin nuff older tunes, uncz were gud aswell
i agree that eksman wasnt on top form, maybe cos he was on at 6 til 7 u would get kinda tired

Back
Top Bottom