Innovation 2010

DJ Oblivion

Beast from the East!
VIP Junglist
Innovation in the sun 2010

now up on facebook and im actually pretty damn impressed with the line up! they've seemed to have mixed it up a bit this year with artists like spectrasoul and icicle, Sub focus and nero, Lomax, bumkem etc etc.. tis funny tho cos on the page every1s kickin off cos there no shadow deamons!! makes me laugh.. they try to diversify the line up a bit and everyone kicks off! heres the line up anyways.. wots ya thoughts?

* MAIN ARENA *
Label nights hosted by
RAM / PLAYAZ / SHOGUN AUDIO / DEVOTION / METALHEADZ / BREAKBEAT KAOS / MONDAY CLUB

ANDY C / HYPE / DJ FRICTION / L T J BUKEM / DJ FRESH / GOLDIE / ADAM F
SUBFOCUS / NOISIA / GROOVERIDER / MAMPI SWIFT / HAZARD / NERO
DJ PHANTASY / ED RUSH / DJ SS / BROOKS BROTHERS / ORIGINAL SIN
XAMPLE / LOMAX / RED ONE / PASCAL / TAXMAN / RUFFSTUFF / BAILEY
TWISTED INDIVIDUAL / SPECTRASOUL / ICICLE / NICKY B MARKET
KENNY KEN / JAYDAN / CRISSY CRISS / BROCKIE / STORM / COMMIX
HEIST / SIGMA / PROBE / DJ OLLIE / SWAN-E / MODIFIED MOTION / DR S GACHET / PROPHECY / GRIMEY / NETWORK
SKIBADEE / EKSMAN / DYNAMITE / CONRAD / IC3 / FUNSTA / HARRY SHOTTA
SHABBA D / SP:MC / EVIL B / RAGE / FATMAN D / JUSTYCE / RAGGA TWINS FIVE ALIVE / ID:MC / MOOSE / AD / RHYMES / MC CD / PHANTOM / KRAFTY
MONCHI MC / DRIBBZ MC / MC R-VEE

* ARENA 2 *
EPIDEMIK - OLDSKOOL WEEKENDER
25TH, 26TH, 27TH HOSTED BY EPIDEMIK
RAT PACK / NICKY BLACKMARKET / DJ PHANTASY / BROCKIE
SLIPMATT / KENNY KEN / BILLY BUNTER / TOP BUZZ / SWAN-E
DR S GACHET / DJ OLLIE / PROBE
HOSTED BY EVENSON ALLEN / RAGGA TWINS / FIVE ALIVE / MC CD / RHYMES / KRAFTY MC / JOHNNY G / J.O.K

* ARENA 2 * (ALL STYLES OF UPFRONT DNB –JUNGLE - OLD SKOOL)
HOSTED THROUGHOUT THE WEEK
NU GENERATION /JUNGLE RAVENATION - DEFINITION - CONTAGIOUS - RINSEOUT - PLANET DNB - SUBSOUNDS - OH MY GOD - ROYAL RUMBLE

LOGAN D / BLUENOTE / SPARXX / ESCAPE / INTER / LEVELA
UNIX / MR NICE / HOODLUM / DUB ZERO / FRILLER / CARLOS
ROWNEY / PROPZ / DIGIWORX / TRON / SHIFTA / COTESY
J RAPTURE / DOUBLE XL / SLYDE / MEDUZA / KEZMAN
DJ PHAZER / MR J CUTTER / WHITEY / FT

* ARENA 3 * (DUBSTEP - ELECTRO HOUSE - RnB & OLD SKOOL GARAGE)
DREEM TEEM’S MIKEE B / 2RUDE / EL MATADORE
EL PHANTOS / DEE DUB & NINO / SI GEMINI

* ARENA 4 * - THE DREAMS BAR
THE BIG CHILLOUT! SOUND AND VISUALS WILL BE PIPED THROUGH FROM THE MAIN ARENA SO YOU CAN STILL LISTEN TO YOUR FAVOURITE TUNES WHILST YOU RECHARGE YOUR BATTERIES.

* INTERNATIONAL ARTISTS *
DJ FEVER (Canada) / DJ MELO (Spain) / HIGH ROLLER (Australia)
REDBUSTAFLEX (Germany) / ANAKYNE (FRANCE) / Quincee (Germany)
Bacira (Germany) / Duke (Germany) / ELISTHA (Germany) / FUNKSTA Germany) / MC STUNNAH / MC LIFE (Royal Rumble Germany)

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=174383447885&ref=nf

LoL, SDC would of turned up anyways I think! They need to get Spyda & Juiceman there, the both of them have great flow.

Anyways, Room 2 is gonna be goin off!!!!

looks like a big lineup, first day is right on my birthday :teeth:

I know its all about DnB, but that dubstep lineup is pretty shit

It's not all dubstep though. El Matadore is IC3, playing his electro-house as he likes to. Not my thing tbh. I'd be too busy with Arenas 1 & 2 tbh!!

It's not all dubstep though. El Matadore is IC3, playing his electro-house as he likes to. Not my thing tbh. I'd be too busy with Arenas 1 & 2 tbh!!

I knew IC3 was El Matadore, but didnt know he actually played electro house, would quite like to see that :D

I knew IC3 was El Matadore, but didnt know he actually played electro house, would quite like to see that :D

LoL he probs loves it, even if no-one else does! IC3 is nuff safe trust, saw him last night & he was cracking everyone up in the queue into the rave because some bird called him Foxy and he just played along with it!! Only downfall is that he's a Chelsea fan though, bloooooooooooooooo hissssssssssssssssss...

gonna be trying to come over from the states for this because i need a good fill of dnb. the house shit on this side of the pond is ridiculous. i need to see how a real party goes down. ha.

Last edited:
LoL he probs loves it, even if no-one else does! IC3 is nuff safe trust, saw him last night & he was cracking everyone up in the queue into the rave because some bird called him Foxy and he just played along with it!! Only downfall is that he's a Chelsea fan though, bloooooooooooooooo hissssssssssssssssss...

Hey I love electro house! Especially when its played by such a legend, does he break into some MCing over the top of his own sets? :teeth:

Dont get why maji and nicol aint on the line up...they played te best set last year and i thought they were signed to innovation management....i'd be gutted if my own agency were putting on an event and didnt include me on the event

all about room 2. cant wait to get on this next year. seems like last week wen i was their. all about innovation next year. big up

Yea man, the only time to step in the 3rd arena is when you need a little room to move; especially on the weekend nights...

although the dubstep was pretty sick in there last year, Fused Forces killed it; also the girl i went with was lovin' IC3s electro set, so I guess it's pretty good although it's not my cup of tea so I really couldn't be an accurate judge

Dont get why maji and nicol aint on the line up...they played te best set last year and i thought they were signed to innovation management....i'd be gutted if my own agency were putting on an event and didnt include me on the event

yeah agree the set was nasty!!
i wish alot of people were on the inno line up
stuff like sly pleasure and stuff
but still the line up is sick
All about room 2!

DJ Grayzee has also been added to the Dubstep line up. He put's on a night called Subrender down in portsmouth! Nicest guy on the planet too!

Back
Top Bottom