Inno in the sun vs Outlook vs Sunbeatz vs Sun and Bass

shauno

I know its early days to be thinking about next summer but early birds have started popping up already for outlook.... and inno in the sun tickets go on sale in 3 weeks.

I havnt been to any of these and will only really be able to get to one of them.

Alot of my mates went inno in the sun and said it was mental, also heard sunbeatz is the cheapest but with a proper jungle type feel with the likes of fearless, micky finn etc in attendance

Share experiences of these Rave festivals people!!!

without a shadow of a doubt i would defiantly recommend Outlook mate.. amazing line-up, beautiful scenery and wicked wicked vibes..!

I will be attending Outlook next year.

After all the reviews from mates who've gone to all of the above...Outlook wins hands down.

Plus I would rather lick a porcupine than go to Inno in the Shit.

Outlook as well. Literally one of the best weeks of my life! The location is absolutely insane, raving your tits off in a moat is special!

dunno man outlooks been sick the last couple of years but its being slowly overrun by trendys - you know the type - converse/ hi-tops, chinos, some elongated vest, and a new era cap positioned at exactly 45 degrees. it pisses me off just to look at them - who tells them to dress like that? might have to sun and bass it, although inno tempts me - the scummiest of the scum cant afford to go on holiday, rather stay in the endz you feel me?

gonna try get a crew together for sun and bass next summer, got family in sardinia so would be ideal. can anyone who's been share some thoughts about whether it would be worth it :)

I went to sunandbass in 2010 and can safely say it was one of the best week of my life... sun, good people, amazing dnb, incredible vibes - great food.

would love to go sun & bass...just hard to persuade people when its supposed to be quite expensive.

Outlook just seems the one though, saving up the pennies for Croatia 100%.

dunno man outlooks been sick the last couple of years but its being slowly overrun by trendys - you know the type - converse/ hi-tops, chinos, some elongated vest, and a new era cap positioned at exactly 45 degrees. it pisses me off just to look at them - who tells them to dress like that? might have to sun and bass it, although inno tempts me - the scummiest of the scum cant afford to go on holiday, rather stay in the endz you feel me?

Who gives a fuck about the men there? I swear most of the people at Outlook this year were women, and the most part of those women were delightful to look at.

Also, I wear a new era at an angle. Come at me bro.

Back
Top Bottom