innerSoul 30/03/13 LDN Submorphics.Mr Joseph.Soultec.Gerra&Stone.MC Shylo

innersoulhq

After capping our first year off with our biggest event to date (big shouts to the Liquid Drumz crew) and the New Year firmly in full swing we thought it’s about time for another party!...

Website_March_Black_Eye_660x300_zpsdc89f3ce.jpg

After capping our first year off with our biggest event to date (big shouts to the Liquid Drumz crew) and the New Year firmly in full swing we thought it’s about time for another party!...

Headlining this event will be one of America’s finest drum and bass producers Submorphics…Beginning on the humble local scenes of Detroit and Chicago, Submorphics has since DJ’ed in nearly 40 cities, headlining major gigs at Fabric in London, and across Europe and North America. While he is on the decks, Submorphics sonically alloys disparate styles; the grimy and the smooth, the hypnotic and the astonishing.

In the past five years his fluid musicality has been embraced by DJs Fabio and LTJ Bukem, with tunes like “Miles Ahead”, “Step in the Spot ft. Selfsays”, “Mellow Madness”, “Workitout” and many more receiving heavy play on BBC Radio One and clubs internationally.

We at innerSoul felt it would only be fair to show even more love to our loyal followers by adding an extra something special to the line up...The Insiders and Collette Warren!

The Insiders are Ben Payne (Ben Soundscape) and Joe Wills (Static), drum & bass producers from Bristol, UK. Over the past decade they have released music on some of the scene's most highly respected labels including Renegade, Metalheadz, Creative Source, 31 Records, Defunked, Good Looking (as Catch 22) and Nu Directions. Their tracks regularly feature in the boxes of Fabio, LTJ Bukem, Goldie, Storm, D-Bridge, A.I. and Marky, as well as receiving regular plays on BBC Radio 1.

http://www.soundcloud.com/theinsiders

http://www.facebook.com/dnbinsiders

Collette Warren is fast becoming a household name. With features on Utah Jazz's latest LP as well as the beautiful new Insiders track 'I Wonder Why' on Intrigue, be prepared for a combination of rolling beats and dulcet tones as the West Country meets the Capital.

Returning to innerSoul is not only a friend but a firm favourite of ours Mr. Joseph. The head honcho of Fizzy Liquid is guaranteed to bring the soul and funk straight to the dance floor. Fresh from a beautiful EP on Liquid V you better wear your dancing shoes.

It’s a family affair tonight as we have SoulTec representing Sheer Velocity Records. This jazz man has the quality control on high and will be showcasing some exclusive material forthcoming on labels such as GoodLookin and his own imprint Sheer Velocity.

Gerra and Stone will be playing their debut innerSoul set too. A couple of names that maybe new to some but these two have been tearing up the South Coast in particular Southampton for a while. With releases on Proximity, Alignment and a forthcoming smasher on Dispatch you won’t want to miss this duo’s set.

We have the unmistakable sounds of Future Thinkin’ and Kool FM fame, Shylo and I-One hosting the party alongside our very own resident MC Response to keep the party swinging.

And if that’s not all the innerSoul residents will be gracing the decks too…did I mention this was £5?

► SUBMORPHICS (Rubiks Records)
► THE INSIDERS feat COLLETTE WARREN (Intrigue)
► MR JOSEPH (Fizzy)
► SOULTEC (Sheer Velocity)
► GERRA & STONE (Dispatch)
► IBM - NICKY SOULA - SIRREAL - S1 DJ - WOOK (innerSoul)

HOSTS: SHYLO - I-ONE - BLACKEYE - RESPONSE MC

10PM - 5AM
PLAN B (Basement), BRIXTON
418 Brixton Road, London, SW9 7AY

For any ticket or general inquires email: info@innersoulmusic.co.uk

www.innersoulmusic.co.uk
www.liquiddrumz.co.uk

To buy tickets follow the link below:
http://liquiddrumz.co.uk/shop/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=113

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom