Inner City Life (Redeyes Remix)

Alexi

Drench Audio
VIP Junglist
I know it's about 4 years old and will bring up some drama, but has anyone got audio of is.

I'm intrigued as it allegedly lead to Goldie battering Redeyes, and was wondering whether it was just the principle of bootleging the tune or whether it was awful?

^^^- lol

---------- Post added at 21:01 ---------- Previous post was at 21:00 ----------

also shouldn't you're avater say @ Matt-oh

i heard the remix was decent, but redeyes got the beating because of his cockiness and arrogance about the whole situation

i'm not sure i know exactly what happened, but from my understanding goldie lashed out at someone who dared sample/remix his shit, despite being in an industry that heavily samples others works?

i remember a mate of a mate who used stuff that reinforced used (around 92/93) and getting slagged/threatened over it. bit fucking rich init?

i can understand goldie's attitude towards redeyes if had stuck by the same principles but he hasn't. fuck, dillinja slaughtered vangelis soundtrack to blade runner. luckily vangelis didn't push goldie/dillinja down a flight of stairs for daring to re-use his work. not to mention photek and source direct made money out of the future sound of london samples they used.

forget thinking about the amen brothers reaction to the majority of dnb artists.

if goldie had warned redeyes of doing it before hand then it is fair game, but as it looks it just comes across as cunty.

I wonder if he knows about this one too? Maybe SBTRKT are in line to get a beating too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom