Ink & Gremlinz- The Light - Tempo1209

Vydx

VIP Junglist
DJ-Ink_Gremlinz_Sleeve_400x400_Tempo1209.jpg

Tempo Records is proud to release three brand new tracks by Ink & Gremlinz. Sinister & Raw Drum & Bass.

This release comes as a limited 140g clear vinyl pressing with full artwork sleeve + white glossy inner sleeve, including a mp3 download voucher + a free poster/inlay and all tracks mastered by Stuart Hawkes of Metropolis Mastering London. When buying this from T3MPO.com you get a free Tempo logo sticker (untill stock lasts).

Buy Vinyl:
t3mpo.com/product/ink-gremlinz…ds-tempo1209-id1209/

Buy Digital:
t3mpo.com/product/ink-gremlinz…tempo1209d-download/

Release Date: 18 July 2016

Ink's obviously quite fond of Ice Age

The original is a favourite of mine but Dark Age somehow manages to sound even better

But for me this release is all about fucking Triton :missile:

Last edited:
The original IceAge is an all time favourite.
Not too sure what the point of making it again and again without the hook is.
Even tho the beat itself is still completely fresh, it feels like a cake with no icing.
You could take it somewhere much more interesting.

Triton is a tune.

Listen to the bass in all the versions.

I'm sure Dark Age is kind of an update to Ice Age. Ruff Age was some kind of Homage but well I laughed when I heard it. Dark Age sounds like Ruff Age there's no point in denying it at least bass and drums and that's pretty much what the track is about.

I'm sure Dark Age is kind of an update to Ice Age. Ruff Age was some kind of Homage but well I laughed when I heard it. Dark Age sounds like Ruff Age there's no point in denying it at least bass and drums and that's pretty much what the track is about.
The mixdown of Ruff Age was bad. The bass was too low to push anything other than a sound system.

Back
Top Bottom