** Ingredients Records Competition**

Ingredients is a new Drum & Bass label launching in July.

SATO's "Barn" featured heavily in the sets of FIERCE & BREAK & backed with a remix from BREAK himself kicks the label off in fine style.

JUBEI's "The Path" & JUBEI & CERN's "Black Hole" deepen the textures with 002 & we at Ingredients: have decided to supply TWO lucky winners with rare test press copies of each release by answering a question.

All you have to do is email ingredientsrecords@googlemail.com or send me a PM in answer to this question:

NAME FIVE VEGETABLES YOU CAN USE IN A STIR-FRY ?

The competition closes at 9pm Monday 6th July & the winners will be picked randomly & notified & their test presses posted, on Tuesday 7th.

Good luck ;)

Thanks to all of you who entered (46!) Because so many of you entered, we decided to give away another 2 TP's.

The three winners have been notified & i will post them a test press of Sato's "Barn" backed with the BREAK remix which will be recipe001.
Finish copy promo's are looking likely to be in all stores on Monday 27th July & will also be available for download.

Jubei's "The Path" & Jubei's colab with Cern "Black Hole" will be recipe002 & once mastered & pressed up, a limited test press will then be posted. i expect to have copies in 3 weeks. The promo date for this is looking likely to be Monday 7th September (tbc) and will also be available for download.

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom