**Forthcoming Ingredients Records **

Arcatype's 'Tempest EP' is arriving on vinyl this week. I'm sure you all understand by now how busy pressing plants are these days
and we just can't run a label properly if we held back everything until vinyl arrives. So we decided this year to stick to the schedule
and put vinyl on pre-order. Would be good to hear feedback on that, from you guys.

recipe047 had issues so we pulled it and went ahead with recipe048, but both will be arriving soon. Keep them peeled for recipe047
which is an EP by Response.

049 will be Dead Man's Chest next EP to complete the trilogy and set us up for recipe050 in April.
This will feature some old friends and dons of drum & bass Digital & Spirit, as well as myself, Response
Dead Man's Chest & Outer Heaven.

Pretty excited to reach 50 releases, we're going to celebrate with a few events, more news later.

Massive congratulations are in order on reaching the big 5-0, feels like you have done a hell of a lot in a very short space of time, and I cant think of any contemporary labels that have been as diverse with as high a level of quality control as Ingredients really, certainly struggle to think of another label that has launched quite as much new talent as you have managed. Response, Skeptical, Dub Phizix, Sato, Mode, Ruffhouse - pretty sure my first encounter with all of those was from an Ingredients release.

Massive congratulations are in order on reaching the big 5-0, feels like you have done a hell of a lot in a very short space of time, and I cant think of any contemporary labels that have been as diverse with as high a level of quality control as Ingredients really, certainly struggle to think of another label that has launched quite as much new talent as you have managed. Response, Skeptical, Dub Phizix, Sato, Mode, Ruffhouse - pretty sure my first encounter with all of those was from an Ingredients release.

Thanks, we're not quite there yet haha! You will personally enjoy the 50th release i feel.

Happy New Year to you all.

We've mastered Dead Man's Chest next record, it's called "Farseer EP" and is scheduled for late February 2016.
This takes the label to 49 releases and 050 is also being mastered this week, featuring Digital, Spirit, Response + more.
Response' latest EP is still in stock, moving fairly swiftly though so be sure to check that out https://ingredients.databeats.com/vinyl/recipe047

Happy New Year to you all.

We've mastered Dead Man's Chest next record, it's called "Farseer EP" and is scheduled for late February 2016.
This takes the label to 49 releases and 050 is also being mastered this week, featuring Digital, Spirit, Response + more.
Response' latest EP is still in stock, moving fairly swiftly though so be sure to check that out https://ingredients.databeats.com/vinyl/recipe047

Nice! Anything new coming from Dominic Petrie? Was listening to his Tomorrow Now EP the other day

Dead Man's Chest - Farseer EP
http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/71932-recipe049-dead-man's-chest-farseer-ep-orange-vinyl
300689-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom