Jubei – The Path (Skeptical remix)

Foreign Concept – Jaipur

Part 3

Trex – Bad Reaction

Villem – Splinter in your mind

Part 4

Skeptical – Refraction

Mute & Mako – Rorschach

I dont know how they missed Dub Phizix – Domepiece on the vinyl, its way stronger then a few of the others, anywho, will be pre ordering the vinyls for sure!

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

pretty much sums up my feelings about this

This is a fantastic album, bit pissed off they split the vinyl into 4 separate 12"s though. Will probably give the Trex/Villem one a miss cause of that.

So much fucking fiyaaa though. All about Rorschach and Jaipur. Are they gonna release all 4 vinyl plates at once? Seems a bit pointless to split them up unless they were gonna space them out...

Are they gonna release all 4 vinyl plates at once? Seems a bit pointless to split them up unless they were gonna space them out...

In the state of vinyl as it is today it makes very much sense to split it in 4. That's why Viper splitted their's too.

In the state of vinyl as it is today it makes very much sense to split it in 4. That's why Viper splitted their's too.

Yeah I get why a record label would do that, but surely you'd then stagger the releases so that each release builds up hype for the next one. It's the theory of "awesome I've got one bit, can't wait for the next!"
Just seems a bit retarded to essentially release 4 singles on the same day. If anything more people will be like "meh" and less likely to buy all 4. For example, I would have paid £21 for a 4 piece album, likewise I probably would have brought each single if they were released a week after each other. But spending £6.50 x 4 in a single day is a lot of money. I've taken a step back and really scrutinised it to see if I can do without any part of it. Which, it turns out, I can.

It's a shame cause I like that 'Splinter In Your Mind' track, but not enough to spend £6.50 on it.

Yeah I get why a record label would do that, but surely you'd then stagger the releases so that each release builds up hype for the next one. It's the theory of "awesome I've got one bit, can't wait for the next!"
Just seems a bit retarded to essentially release 4 singles on the same day. If anything more people will be like "meh" and less likely to buy all 4. For example, I would have paid £21 for a 4 piece album, likewise I probably would have brought each single if they were released a week after each other. But spending £6.50 x 4 in a single day is a lot of money. I've taken a step back and really scrutinised it to see if I can do without any part of it. Which, it turns out, I can.

It's a shame cause I like that 'Splinter In Your Mind' track, but not enough to spend £6.50 on it.

Are you sure all of them being released the same date? You could put it out on different dates but in the end I don't think it will make a big difference. If you like a track or if it will grow on you, you'll end up buying it. If this is going to be today, in 2 weeks or next payday? Eventually this a good thing as well, as you don't have to wait for the next release to come up? Just very d&b collector friendly IMO or not? (y)

I dont think the vinyls are being released on the same day. As far as im aware they are being spread out over either week, or 2 week periods. I think part 1 + 2 are due at the end of may and 3+4 at the beginning of june. But dont quote me on that !

I dont think the vinyls are being released on the same day. As far as im aware they are being spread out over either week, or 2 week periods. I think part 1 + 2 are due at the end of may and 3+4 at the beginning of june. But dont quote me on that !

mate you got some killer tunes coming out :slayer:

Whens the critical release due?

Back
Top Bottom