INGREDIENTS label night @ XOYO 3rd Feb...

Agent Smith

Currently Putins Koala
VIP Junglist
Dbridge
Total Science
Dub Phizix & Skeptical
Jubei

& SP.

its at XOYO by Old Street Station.

So many decent nights lined up, proper feeling this one and will be bagging a ticket.

Any forum heads reaching?

That looks nice man, could be on it. I try and steer clear of going out on Saturdays these days, so this is a good possibility..

DBridge is hit & miss for me though. Deep and bassy? Or minimal and boring....?!

DBridge is hit & miss for me though. Deep and bassy? Or minimal and boring....?!

can never be dead sure what kind of vibe dbridge will go for IMO. Gotta hope that as its an Ingredients label night he'll go in deep.

All about Jubei & Total Science for me.

Toddla t plays at ram nights and he's not signed to them.. All about just getting a good line up really

^^ its about getting a good balance.

havent seen Total Science DJ in years, really looking forward to it, their back catalogue is huge!

Jubei will undoubtedly kill it off imo.

Toddla t plays at ram nights and he's not signed to them.. All about just getting a good line up really

O Rly? Ram nights have mainly ram artists in room 1.
This night is called Ingredients label night and has Dub Phizix & Skeptical who are big part of the label + Jubei who had 1 track, 1 collab and 1 remix on the whole back cat. Where's the rest of the Ingredients artists? :rolleyes: Mute & Mako, Sato, Krakota?
Obviously you have to have big names on your own night to break even, just felt it lacks bit of Ingredients artists, that's all I'm saying.

Why the fuck does it matter if not all the artists on the lineup are not on the label? As long as the lineup is sick it matters not

Why the fuck does it matter if not all the artists on the lineup are not on the label? As long as the lineup is sick it matters not

what is label night for if you don't have the label artist involved? My gosh think whatever you want. Didn't say the lineup wasn't sick.

for some reason i thought this was on a tuesday, how silly of me. anyone know if earlybird is still available?

Back
Top Bottom